Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

Stuvetjee

People ask me alot of time if i wear a gen. I always say: "no, its a rep but a good one!". People are more interested in how the reps are build instead of looking at the gen. They always ask if they can hold the rep and look/feel the construction :P (my experience)

Btw, i find that article that you found, quiet offensive against us RWG'ers ;) lets make a petition!:)

onionbag
Don-Quixote_o_26380.jpg

Aren

Realistic-Harlem-Shake.gif

:lmao2: This needed a bump for anyone who missed it.

I thought I would bust a gut laughing with this one.

Thanks for the laugh

:D

Olly

:lmao2: Brilliant !!!!!!!!

Aren

:lmao2: Brilliant !!!!!!!!

This was Greg's post.

I just wanted to bump it so others who missed it could get a good laugh.

:lol:

Olly

I think i actually pissed my self !!! :rofl:

jizza24

Lol at some of the replies. I read this topic fake watch fake person is a campaign by some watch top swiss brands

http://www.forbes.com/sites/arieladams/2013/05/30/the-truth-about-replica-watches/

On the other hand, I have a friend who collects real awful cheap replicas both look and feel and is always passing them for gens, he has an array of fantasy models even gold rolex models where the gold is only plated on the outside the inside is raw silver yet still he insists they are gen. Reps are reps and id rather have some1 know my watch is a rep then being called out or having a more knowledgeable person walk off thinking im a turd for trying to pass a cheapie as a gen, u never know you might just bump into an rwg forum member out there

gran

fake-watches-psa-jbw007sq.jpg

Fake%2Borgasm.jpg

Hublot CEO: Fake Watches Are ‘A Social Problem' of Europe and America

556_jean-claude-biver.jpg

fhh_contrefacon_ang.png

Example fake Sea-Gull....

1169898d1374919205-www-seagullwatchstore-com-selling-lots-fake-sea-gull-watches-imag3887.jpg

BUt.....

Picture1.png

Klingons101.gif

lumbee

While there are folks who consider rep owners lower than low, take pleasure in the knowledge that there are gen owners who look down on owners of other gens, or other models of the same brand gen. Usually the people who look down their noses at rep owners are the ones who actually DO flash their gens around juist to show off. "Hey, look at me...I can afford to wear a Rolex (PAM, Beitling, etc.)". WHo cares what they say or think? I don't wear reps for others to admire, I wear them cause I love the look of certain watches and cannot afford the gen versions. I am a Submariner freak, as well as others. I've owned around 6 gen Subs and have sold them all. I can't afford the cost of service or repairs anymore. I do make sure the reps I own are quality movements and run well. But I don't wear them for others, I wear them for me.

Dave

gran

Life is Good

Klink