Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

Realism

Truth is if you pick up most of the gumps on these fora by the ankles and shook them........you won't shake 5k out of them....but you'll get 200 quid......and if they were gonna spend 5k on reps they would all have luxury brand names on them :B):

forget trying to be reasonable Baldy... these same people are prolly' the ones makin' the payments they can't afford on the luxuries (e.g. cars, houses, etc)... 2008-2009 says it all... 2013 now has the highest rate of borrowing vs 2006 and 2007... therefore...

Rolexwatchman

But at the end of the day, the majority of people don't give a fark about what you're wearing anyway.

If they did, what can they do? :D

JasperB

Gumps, self esteem, 200 quid, can't afford the payments, amateur psychology, fuck me rigid, there are some twenty four carat arseholes still on this forum, even after the one and only top of the range arsehole disappeared. What is this - a power struggle to take his place until he returns?

We like replica watches, get the fuck over it, who gives a shit why we like them, and who gives a shit about what any arsehole thinks about why we like them. Bald Arse = go fuck yourself you pompous twat. You fucking pseudo intellectual, don't you realise you are the biggest, most obvious fucking fake on the forum, and don't you realise that everyone else knows that??

And if this gets me banned, well it proves that you took the place of the previous top twat. Enjoy it, it is likely the nearest you will ever get to power.

:lmao:

Baldrick

Personally I hope you don't get banned, the forum needs inconsequentialities such as you, you're the catalyst for forum entertainment.

Now, I'm a number of different things, arsehole perhaps being one of them but I'm also a magnet for mediocrities such as yourself, I give you a moment to shine and you fail spectacularly, it's probably your zenith.

I'm also sibylline, for example, when this forum eventually fades away and the revered members have a reunion GTG and are discussing the good old days, recalling some of the great times and members on the forum, Iabounty, Sconey, Jeff, Lord Flashy, Greg, TB and many others, for good or bad, someone will utter the name Baldrick........I predict NO fucker will utter the name JasperB.......more like Jasper fucking who!!!

Deal with your mediocrity, I don't have to, but in the meanwhile........chill :B):

diegosaenz

I feel like this gif explains how a gen owner reacts when he finds RWG and realizes he overpaid.

Hence the hate for reps.

ikUP3dFAgXaQH.gif

Realism

I feel like this gif explains how a gen owner reacts when he finds RWG and realizes he overpaid.

Hence the hate for reps.

not really

diegosaenz

Well I guess not overpaid because clearly you can't compare inhouse movements to cheap copies however, I did read once on gen forums that the only way to tell away a pam 111 from a rep was the color of the jewels and someone clearly mentioned.

"If that is the only difference between rep and gen someone is getting ripped off."

Hence the hate for reps.

not really

Realism

Well I guess not overpaid because clearly you can't compare inhouse movements to cheap copies however, I did read once on gen forums that the only way to tell away a pam 111 from a rep was the color of the jewels and someone clearly mentioned.

"If that is the only difference between rep and gen someone is getting ripped off."

Hence the hate for reps.

not really

that gen is worth money outside the forum, in the real world... the reps... are only goods to be traded in rep forums... that says it all

James.

I gotta say, this joint shits all over the gen forums, bloody dust bowls most of the time, and those that aren't have mods a bit too trigger happy with the ban button

Aren

...fuck me rigid...

:lmao2: Someone already did...you just aren't smart enough to understand the references.

Personally I hope you don't get banned, the forum needs inconsequentialities such as you, you're the catalyst for forum entertainment.

Now, I'm a number of different things, arsehole perhaps being one of them but I'm also a magnet for mediocrities such as yourself, I give you a moment to shine and you fail spectacularly, it's probably your zenith.

I'm also sibylline, for example, when this forum eventually fades away and the revered members have a reunion GTG and are discussing the good old days, recalling some of the great times and members on the forum, Iabounty, Sconey, Jeff, Lord Flashy, Greg, TB and many others, for good or bad, someone will utter the name Baldrick........I predict NO fucker will utter the name JasperB.......more like Jasper fucking who!!!

Deal with your mediocrity, I don't have to, but in the meanwhile........chill :B):

:rofl:

Mazz

I tend to agree with Baldrick if you weren't concerned about the brand name you could well buy a homage with the same styling etc with better QC from the factory than any or most of the reps you can get for close to,the same prices.

JasperB

...fuck me rigid...

:lmao2: Someone already did...you just aren't smart enough to understand the references.

Well so far I'm not banned, which is nice. I love sheer intellect laden sparkling conversation ladled out by some of these cranially deficit Thailand Retirees. Matter of fact my other pastime is to sit in bars in Pattaya listening to these sad cases telling anyone who will listen how bloody marvellous they are, and why everyone else is mediocre in comparison. They will tell you how they excelled in the SAS - and how they can't explain exactly where and when for security reasons, then when you ask them for their Service Number they 'forgot it' - something no-one will never ever do.

Those bar flies are at a disadvantage compared with their counterparts here though, because one can see them, and smell them. Here there is a shield behind which any dosser can claim fame, or brilliance or bravery.

And this is entertainment in it's own right, which was pointed out by one of the aforementioned pretenders in a rare moment of lucidity. Long may he rant! it's priceless :)

Baldrick
Well so far I'm not banned, which is nice.

I think it's nice also, when you're around posting, you have a tendency to make others look good.

I love sheer intellect laden sparkling conversation ladled out by some of these cranially deficit Thailand Retirees.

"Cranially deficient"......you cretin.....FFS....look at your post above....YOU can't even post without including your own content within your quotes :facepalm:

Matter of fact my other pastime is to sit in bars in Pattaya listening to these sad cases telling anyone who will listen how bloody marvellous they are, and why everyone else is mediocre in comparison.

IMNSHO, you'd be better off sitting in a bar in Pattaya, truth is, you're not much use around these parts, whilst I personally never saw the attraction in it and never fell into that trap, suddenly it seems hugely attractive, either that or death,, if it comes to a choice over reading your drivel.

They will tell you how they excelled in the SAS

Not me son, SBS for me, fuck those arsehole glory hunters ;)

and how they can't explain exactly where and when for security reasons,

Oh I could explain, but it would require an understanding of polysyllabism on your part and you've been found wanting in that area!

when you ask them for their Service Number they 'forgot it' - something no-one will never ever do

I'm sorry you've had that experience, but the truth is, those you've asked are suffering brain trauma from listening to all the shite you've been dripping in their ear and have lost the will to live, never mind their SN.

Those bar flies are at a disadvantage compared with their counterparts here though, because one can see them, and smell them. Here there is a shield behind which any dosser can claim fame, or brilliance or bravery

Unfortunately that shield affords you little protection, it's not clear which of those you're claiming, but it is clear that you'll never fall prey to either fame, brilliance or bravery, but you're well ahead of everyone antonymically speaking in all those aspects.

And this is entertainment in it's own right,

Darn tootin'.....at last you've cottoned on...now you can breathe a sigh of relief and CHILL......!

On a final note and to save you further embarrassment, remember to CLOSE the quotes BEFORE you post your comments. ...."cranially deficit"..... :rofl:

BTW.....I'm not a Thailand Retiree (majuscule not required)......:B):

gran
dabears.jpg

greg_r

JasperB

I resisted the temptation to read any further drivel from Baldprick (including that last one - whatever it was) by the simple expedient of ignoring him in my profile. Any further comments from that prat are filtered out.

From some armchair in Thailand, this dope genuinely feels so superior to the rest of us that he actually said "I gave you the chance to shine..but you failed" WTF!!!!! That has to be the single most wanky comment ever posted by anyone in the history of fora. Dream on sunshine, all your friends are nothing but text on a screen, and you are precisely nobody.

Mazz

Nooooobs they're so funny

EuskoGudari

I listen to criticism and then decide whether A) accept it or B) don't give a shit. In this case I would have picked B.

Abagnale

I listen to criticism and then decide whether A) accept it or B) don't give a shit. In this case I would have picked B.

interesting name you got there, del pais vasco no?

greg_r

Concise, to the point and probably the most sensible post in the whole damned thread. Bravo, that man :D

EuskoGudari

interesting name you got there, del pais vasco no?

No, but is a land that I like a lot.

Baldrick

Dunno what makes you think I'm in Thailand :lol:

Realism

the thread that keeps on givin'

jeffw69

I resisted the temptation to read any further drivel from Baldprick (including that last one - whatever it was) by the simple expedient of ignoring him in my profile. Any further comments from that prat are filtered out.

From some armchair in Thailand, this dope genuinely feels so superior to the rest of us that he actually said "I gave you the chance to shine..but you failed" WTF!!!!! That has to be the single most wanky comment ever posted by anyone in the history of fora. Dream on sunshine, all your friends are nothing but text on a screen, and you are precisely nobody.

Darth+Butthurt.jpg

jeffw69

oh, I forgot

butt-hurt-ass-pained-pooper-peeved-anally-agitated-rectum-ravaged-booty-barraged-ass-assassinated-prostate-pained-back-door-bombarded-shithole-slain-colon-crucified-u-so-mad.jpg