Sign in to follow this  
JLN

fake watch fake person... WTF??

Realism

oh, I forgot

butt-hurt-ass-pained-pooper-peeved-anally-agitated-rectum-ravaged-booty-barraged-ass-assassinated-prostate-pained-back-door-bombarded-shithole-slain-colon-crucified-u-so-mad.jpg

are you Baldrick, Jeffw?

Baldrick
I resisted the temptation to read any further drivel from Baldprick (including that last one - whatever it was) by the simple expedient of ignoring him in my profile.

TRANSLATION: I'm not really equipped to deal with this, so if I stick my head under the covers, means I can't see him, so the boogieman isn't really there.....is he?

:lmao:

scorpion

there are some twenty four carat arseholes still on this forum, even after the one and only top of the range arsehole disappeared. What is this - a power struggle to take his place until he returns?

So JasperB you have been very low profile in the past but seem to have a lot to say in this thread and cross swords with Baldrick.

Who is the above bit about? Who is this top of the range arsehole and what news do you have of his return after a power struggle?

1 thinking.gifWho is top range 1 arse.gifhole?

And as I said earlier "Just enjoy your reps and stop worrying about what others may say or think as 99.5% wont even notice it."

greg_r

JasperB: Getting more than a little tired of your whining. I suggest you move on.

jeffw69

there are some twenty four carat arseholes still on this forum, even after the one and only top of the range arsehole disappeared. What is this - a power struggle to take his place until he returns?

So JasperB you have been very low profile in the past but seem to have a lot to say in this thread and cross swords with Baldrick.

Who is the above bit about? Who is this top of the range arsehole and what news do you have of his return after a power struggle?

And as I said earlier "Just enjoy your reps and stop worrying about what others may say or think as 99.5% wont even notice it."

Scorp, he said some 24 carat assholes. I'm hoping that I made the grade. :dramaqueen:

onionbag

Scorp, he said some 24 carat assholes. I'm hoping that I made the grade. :dramaqueen:

I can confirm the accreditation panel have reviewed your application and your certificate is in the post, meanwhile here's a facsimile if you need to establish your credentials.........

ahole.jpg?1269779255

:lol:

baxter

how the fuck did i miss this thread ... the insults flying, Baldrick on his game ....... Good times !! :thumbsup:

Back to the topic ..... It's complex for me and i guess there are a myriad of reasons for me collecting fake watches ... a large part would be that i love the designs and have always derived pleasure from looking at the watch on my wrist, I like to build a collection of the best i can whether it be fake watches or something else ... if they were poor quality canal street types i wouldn't bother but in my mind the quality of the watches available are worthwhile collecting to me.

I love to get a new watch and evaluate it and compare it to others - sometimes i was never going to keep it - i just wanted to see what the quality was like and how it sat on the wrist. ,

I love the search and i love the wait, i love the difference a strap makes..

I'm also fascinated by how the rep industry works and how the game is being upped ... even though people moan about piffling details there are some serious pieces being made in answer to demand on the forums.... for all the pissing on moaning the AP 57th street is an amazing watch in the flesh !!

I've had some nice gens and i still have some but buying gens was never as much fun as the rep game and i love the forum and its characters.

I'd also be lying if i said i didn't buy into the brand ... I DO, even though i know i'm overpaying ( in most cases ) for the privilege.

Sometimes i wear my gens but mostly i wear my reps and usually if i'm asked i tell the truth ......... but very occasionally, if i feel like it, i lie through my fucking teeth :D

So for me it's about many things, the brands, the designs, the fact that the reproductions are good, the collecting, the evaluating, the forum, the fun and probably much more subconsciously.

Am i a fake person ?? no more than most of the guys who spend 10 x more than me on an item that looks the same ( albeit of better quality ) to project an image - the price is irrelevant ... you still bought a status badge.

Face it, the world today is powered by smoke, mirrors and deception.

Realism

I wouldn't have bought those rep hublows if they ain't branded "hublot" and "swiss made"...

then i would go to the upper class bars, first class intercontinental flights and show them off to get the flight attendants numbahs

scorpion

Sorry Jeff but you didn't make the grade, in fact you did not even make the nominees..................

Arse awards.jpg

onzenuub

What is this all about?

Realism

What is this all about?

not you

onzenuub

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

Realism

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

onzenuub

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

Tsssssssssssssssssssk, I asked what it is all about. I didn't ask if it was about me or not.

trksh-bzr

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

Tsssssssssssssssssssk, I asked what it is all about. I didn't ask if it was about me or not.

for all I know, it could be about you onze.... :shrug:

Realism

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

for all I know, it could be about you onze.... :shrug:

but it's not about him... i swear... last person i would like to is onze

scorpion

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

Ok Onze i will translate thread into englishdutchie..............

JasperB says.....

there are some twenty four carat arseholes still on this forum, even after the one and only top of the range arsehole disappeared.What is this - a power struggle to take his place until he returns?

I ask who is the top range arsehole guy? jeffs says he is one of them and Onion B gives jeff award.

I now have new award and nominees are in. You are not on it. Unlucky :giggle:

Arse%20awards.jpg

onzenuub

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

JasperB says.....

there are some twenty four carat arseholes still on this forum, even after the one and only top of the range arsehole disappeared.What is this - a power struggle to take his place until he returns?

I ask who is the top range arsehole guy? jeffs says he is one of them and Onion B gives jeff award.

Arse%20awards.jpg

Dammit

Realism

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

JasperB says.....

Arse%20awards.jpg

Dammit

now u believed me? not about you :boxedin:

onzenuub

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

What is this all about?

not you

Not you what?

not about you babe

JasperB says.....

Arse%20awards.jpg

Dammit

now u believed me? not about you :boxedin:

Fuck the golden arseholes. :D

Baldrick

Slightly off-topic and also digressing from the intermission entertainment.......

.....the $64,000 question I'd love answered is....

anatomically speaking......

..where the fuck is a woman's "now"....her "now'.....or even more mysterious......

...where the fuck is her "yet".....exactly where is a woman's 'yet"......

....'cos I heard a country and western singer on the radio, singing....

'I wonder who's kissing her now'......followed by 'the bullet's in her yet'... :blink:

sconehead

Ahhh... the eternal 'homage vs rep vs gen question...I've got quite a few reps in the $100-$200 range that are serious chunks of metal, stylish, well made and with reliable auto movements that positively 'outshine' many pricier low end gens...as watch lovers we're spoilt rotten with our little secret...but sometimes we just don't realise it...just sayin'...

Slightly off-topic and also digressing from the intermission entertainment.......

.....the $64,000 question I'd love answered is....

anatomically speaking......

..where the fuck is a woman's "now"....her "now'.....or even more mysterious......

...where the fuck is her "yet".....exactly where is a woman's 'yet"......

....'cos I heard a country and western singer on the radio, singing....

'I wonder who's kissing her now'......followed by 'the bullet's in her yet'... :blink:

Tsssssssssssssk...threadcrapper...:P

clockwork58

noob posting.

I came here looking to add a some reps to my gen collection of 2 tissot's and my citizen skyhawk.

I like to have variety just like my wife likes to have variety in her jewelry and shoes. lol.

I'm picky about which watches I like. I lot of you on here talk about Rolex and PAM's are frankly I don't care for those.

I have a friend who's addicted to watches and the majority of his collection is Fossil.

If I see one more fossil (or Guess) watch I'm gonna blow! so it's nice just to be different from other people.

If people really ask, I'll tell them the truth and encourage them to get one themselves.

onzenuub

noob posting.

If I see one more fossil (or Guess) watch I'm gonna blow! so it's nice just to be different from other people.

Are you sure about this???? :rofl:

Realism

noob posting.

Are you sure about this???? :rofl:

jeffw's pants is already down