Sign in to follow this  
happyhour82

First REP, could use some veteran thoughts: Montbrillant Datora Havana Style.

happyhour82

Hello all,

Looking for my first REP and I am in love with this watch.

I love the Havana style and would love find out if I could find this somewhere?

Also, I was reading about the Navitimer's having the lowered subdials. Is it the same with these?

If I cannot find this style then I would go for the all white.

Any other thoughts or issues with these?

Thanks in advance all.

Datora2.jpg

breitling-montbrillant-datora-bronze.jpeg

a2133012-g518-2LT_main.jpg

kennycoder

Very solid watch mate. Couple of TDs still have them as far as I can remember. It only has some minor issues with font used on the bezel and some numbers in the dial, but minor stuff. It's an amazing piece.

gmchris

Very nice choice mate. I have had 3 navitimer style watches, first a black faced Rotary, then a vintage style Sekonda, and now my rep navitimer. I couldn't read white on black Rotary dial so sold it. Then i saw the Sekonda and it was yellowy cream but i still couldn't read itso that went too. Now i have my Cheapie Navitimer and i can read it ok, but the only thing is it is 46mm instead of 42mm and i think that along with the clearer Breitling font is the key. It's not amazingly gen like but i like it. My Cheapie has sunken dials but not sure if your version with the day and month windows (and wheels underneath) will have.

I've not found alot of love for navitimers on RWG but they will always be a classic. I would really like a cosmanaute with proper 24hr movement - maybe one day and. . . .

rave426

I love the watch to death. What is the best version/TD for these pieces?

1littlegreen

Best bet is to email the TDs with BOTH pictures (white dial and chocolate dial). That way if one is not available they may be able to get the other. All the TDs have access to the same watches, so pick your TD by reading their reviews.

Happy hunting ;)

byk1021

How do you find a list of trusted dealers? I've only seen Trusty time mentioned in the posts.

dec132

Did you have any luck finding this? I am particularly interested in knowing whether the chocolate dial exists as a rep.

dec132

Why did you post a link to the TD site, I'm confused? I have looked also, but not found that exact replica listed. I'm wondering if the OP had any luck, and if it does exist, is it a good rep...What am I missing?

baselogo

Amazing watch