Sign in to follow this  
jkru12

Looking for help choosing a SS Big Bang

jkru12

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here to the forum but found the site doing some research and was hoping someone could give me a little guidance as I am new to the rep game, so here is my story:

After being in Miami last week on vacation at a certain historically famous hotel, and seeing all the nice Hublot watches worn by just about everyone, I decided I needed to get one of these fine pieces of wrist art, and getting a well made rep seems like a good place to start. So my question is this - of all of these trusted dealers, are they all selling the same product from one manufacturer? Or are the watches you see listed on the different sites from different manufacturers, therefore indicating different quality etc.

If that is the case, I'm looking to by a stainless Big Bang and I was thinking about purchasing it from Trusty Time.

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_280&products_id=9426

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_280&products_id=1153

As you can see, there are 2 listing for a stainless Big Bang, one being $100 more than the other so I also was wondering what the differences are, and if the extra $100 is worth it for whatever the difference is..

I appreciate any and all input from the members here!

Thanks!

Rasjones

take a look at Toro or Kurvasit, these 2 TD have quality and good shiiping :-)

Rolexwatchman

read reviews...

I would choose