Sign in to follow this  
mudfoot

SEMI-NEW MEMBER WITH ? AND OBSERVATION

mudfoot

My PM box does not show any sent messages and I have sent about 9-10 so I am concerned the sendee did not recieve. Also I have noticed a lack of new sales in the member sale section for the past 3-4 weeks. I have been trolling that area because I have a bunch of watches I was looking to trade but it seems I have not seen a new post in quite a while.

dingle
My PM box does not show any sent messages and I have sent about 9-10 so I am concerned the sendee did not recieve. Also I have noticed a lack of new sales in the member sale section for the past 3-4 weeks. I have been trolling that area because I have a bunch of watches I was looking to trade but it seems I have not seen a new post in quite a while.

there is a "check" box at the bottom of your screen that will add sent messages to your sent folder. This is the only way it will save sent messages.....lemme know if you need some help finding it

dunno why you don't see any new sales.....Just listed my 183 yesterday :D

greg will chime in soon about this issue I'm sure

:D

AllergyDoc

Sales haven't really picked up here. I haven't listed watches here because most of the active members are outside of North America and I prefer to deal locally. I wish the software would automatically save sent messages like it does on the other boards. I always forget to check the box here. My 2 cents.

PatronSaintofChainsaws

IMHO, it might help if the "Member to Member Sales" subforum were at the top of the Trading Zone instead of at the bottom.

greg_r

As AD says, saving sent PMs requires you click a checkbox. There's lots of advantages to the software we use, but that's one of the 'features' that bugs me. Nothing I can do about it, though... sorry.

This board has never been primarily about sales. Things have picked up a bit, but it's still slow. Do bear in mind, however, that we're still small by comparison with the other boards.

PSOC - I'll take that under advisement. Sounds like a good idea...

mudfoot

there is a "check" box at the bottom of your screen that will add sent messages to your sent folder. This is the only way it will save sent messages.....lemme know if you need some help finding it

dunno why you don't see any new sales.....Just listed my 183 yesterday :yoda:

greg will chime in soon about this issue I'm sure

:P

do not see a check box at bottom of screen anywhere, do you mean the one on the side?

Klink
PSOC - I'll take that under advisement. Sounds like a good idea...

second that emotion!

: )

Klink

Life is Good!

AllergyDoc
do not see a check box at bottom of screen anywhere, do you mean the one on the side?

Took me a while to find it, too.

When you hit "Compose New Message" from anywhere, just below the typing box is a check box that says:

"Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder"

Note: the check box does not appear when you click on the "Send New PM" at the upper right corner of the screen.

nml2009

Greg, who is the screamer above jacking our threads??? Can you boot them???

bob bean

Ass-clown!

Rav747

I lost you at, "llidan is the fraternal twin of Malfurion Stormrage". Try another story.

AllergyDoc

Spammer reported. Admin will arrive soon and give it the boot.