Sign in to follow this  
Fojta

Tag Heuer Grand Carrera 17/36 swiss movement

Fojta

Hi, I am new here, but anyway. I am thinking about buying some replica tag heuer watches and I really like Grand Carrera 17 or 36 (they both look really good). I was checking trusted sites (as I learned at this forum) Perfect Clones and Kingwatch. They have those watches but only with asian valjoux movement. Is swiss movement better? I assume it is but don't know why (if it is more reliable or accurate). Where can I get those with swiss valjoux without getting scammed? Thank you for any kind of advice.

Duzza

I think you'll get different views on this but personally I wouldn't pay the premium for a 'Swiss' movement. There's no saying or way of telling if that's what you really got.

Chrisby

^^^ Yeah I agree, you can read a number of threads on here about the 'swiss' offered movements. Generally (anyone feel free to correct me, if i'm wrong here) they are an old swiss movement, possibly none working, with asian parts to make it go. IMO you'd be better off getting an asian eta, if that's what you're looking for, as it'll be brand new.

Fojta

Yeah, I am quite afraid of this. I found 36 calibre at iparadisiac but I don't think they have swiss movement. Ok, so waht do you suggest, buy japanese movement? How much they differ in quality?

Duzza

I believe reliability is better on the Asian movements because of the above too.

Wriggles
Yeah, I am quite afraid of this. I found 36 calibre at iparadisiac but I don't think they have swiss movement. Ok, so waht do you suggest, buy japanese movement? How much they differ in quality?

The only thing you'd find on that website would be a scam.

The only jap movements you'll find are quartz, no such thing as jap auto movements in reps.

You should stop looking and take time to read the stickies in the new members section.

Lots of info you'll find useful there

Fojta

Ok, so I read those stickies. Are there any good automatic replica watches out there or will I be only wasting my money?