Sign in to follow this  
534Tagwatch

2 TD's - apparently same watch: $100 difference in price.

534Tagwatch

Hi,

I am looking at a Planet Ocean...there are two TDs both advertising the same...colour, ceramic, bracelet, swiss eta...etc, but big difference in price.

My natural thought is the cheaper one is an asian eta accidentally listed as swiss. Have sent a couple of emails but no reply.

I want what is commonly called swiss as first rep was asian and though lovely, has never been great on the self-winding front.)

Time is becoming a factor...do I just assume the cheaper one is asian eta and spend the exta cash?

TheInthusiest

Do not assume anything until confirmation by the respective TD.

Wait for their email(s).

Good luck!

watch.aholic

Can happen...the price variation for the same watch can be immense, sometimes....some dealers are usually cheaper than others..

534Tagwatch

Thanks gents.

Looking further, the cheaper one is the only one in that price range. All other TDs are $100 more and within a few bucks of each other...so either the cheaper one is a massive bargain or it is asian eta.

Decisions decisions.

RUSH2112

Some omegas have multiple versions. I've seen some with seamastei on bracelet and some that should not have happy feet logos on dial have them.

alexjustdoit

You probably just had bad luck with your first Asian eta. If i were you, i wouldn't worry too much about getting one instead of a swiss. But definitely email the TD and ask why its so cheap before ordering.