Sign in to follow this  
anjunabeats

A little help needed

anjunabeats

Hi guys,

I'm after some help, I need a replacement strap for a m2m purchase of a AP Royal Oak Offshore Limited Edition in Rosé Gold

The watch has a white face so I'm restricted to what Colour strap will go against the white the Rose Gold

Basically I don't want to spend loads on a strap I just want one s that I can wear the watch and it looks good.

Can you guys offer some advice to whe I can get a cheapo strap from and what colours you would recommend

Thanks for your help as always

Wriggles

ebay is good for cheao straps I find, as for colour a Rose gold with white face could work with either a deep brown or a black strap.

anjunabeats

Yeah been taking a look on eBay but cannot seem to actually find any straps which is strange

baxter

how much will you spend ?

If it really isn't much then you are stuck with rep straps probably or maybe a second hand donerix ( i just sold one for $ 70.00 )

If you dont mind spending a little more and don't specifically want croc - orloff will make you an amazing vachetta leather strap for euro 90

I have a black rep strap with yellow stitch on m2m at the moment - it's not great though and i'm not sure the yellow would work but i guess you could colour it in with a black marker ? ........ anyway if you want it you can have it :)