Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

My Seiko SNZH53 on Breitling leather

Sakurai

I didn't quite agree with the bracelet on my SNZH53, but luckily it seems to agree with some Breitling leather while waiting for its own waterproof leather strap. Amazing bang for the buck, especially with Amazon UK's 20% discount (thanks Pharmo!). Compared to what I wear the most it's a little bit on the small side, but very nice nonetheless. Very intrigued about the FFF mod, just have to build some courage (or recklessness).

9618205648_6e6a5441ca_z.jpg

Lars_St

Wow!!

Sure looks pretty!!

Pharmo

The brown leather strap and the blue looks stunning mate...

wear it well my friend :)

Ianp

I'm in the same boat. Didn't really like the bracelet on mine so have ordered a brown leather and cheap rubber strap. Am also tempted to get a Brady Sailcloth strap which should go with the FFF mod. If I ever get the courage to tackle it!

greg_r

My '53 is still in its original box unworn. FFF dial arrived today - all I need now is the time to do the mod (and to order a sailcloth strap for it). :D

Ianp
My '53 is still in its original box unworn. FFF dial arrived today - all I need now is the time to do the mod (and to order a sailcloth strap for it). :D

Could you post a link to where you got the dial from please? I can only find Yokobies photobucket site.

Would love to see the end result of your mod. Hope it goes well for you. I know there are couple of threads on different forums on how to do this but another from a trusted expert wouldn't hurt!. As for the Brady, I'm thinking the black strap with blue stitching. Then again, the blue with white would also be snazzy.

greg_r

Could you post a link to where you got the dial from please? I can only find Yokobies photobucket site.

Would love to see the end result of your mod. Hope it goes well for you. I know there are couple of threads on different forums on how to do this but another from a trusted expert wouldn't hurt!. As for the Brady, I'm thinking the black strap with blue stitching. Then again, the blue with white would also be snazzy.

Mine came from Dagaz: http://www.10watches.com/apps/webstore/

As for being an 'expert'..... :rofl:

iknownothingbadge.jpg

I dunno when I'm gonna find time to do the mod, but I will report back as soon as I have!

As for straps - I'm thinking blue sailcloth for mine...

Sakurai

Thanks guys!

About the FFF mod, I have a blue dial and some other stuff incoming from Dagaz, but when I wear it now with the Seiko dial it feels a little bit a shame to replace it... (Or maybe I'm just afraid to mess it up.) Lots of cool mods to be done on the Seikos - browsing Dagaz webstore the other night was great fun.

Looking fwd to pics and report from when you do the FFF mod Greg!