Sign in to follow this  
tesmith2112

OEM Swatch Group Brand Parts (Omega, Breguet, etc.)

tesmith2112

I'm sure everyone knows about Otto Frei for OEM parts and straps (http://www.ofrei.com/WatchBandsAndStraps.html), but I have also recently discovered you can call Swatch Group direct and order OEM parts for any brand they own. The prices are better than Otto Frei as well.

Here's the number: 201-271-1400

When they answer, just ask for Omega parts, or whatever brand you're interested in.

Swatch Group Brands:

Prestige and Luxury Range

High Range

Middle Range

Basic Range

Private label

HeavyKrush

Whaaaa? Great find mate. Will bookmark this.... Well for when I'm the owner of one of those brands.

elconquistador

Funny that Otto Frei is often cheaper new than used parts sell for on fleabay. Will check this out.

tesmith2112

Funny that Otto Frei is often cheaper new than used parts sell for on fleabay. Will check this out.

To be fair, the particular Omega Rubber w/ deployant I wanted was less expensive calling Swatch direct, vs. Otto Frei's prices (Swatch was $20 less). A friend if mine had a similar experience, as well as at least one other person. I'm sure there are some pieces where Otto is cheaper.

Additionally, it can be very difficult to know the correct part number for what you need. Swatch Group can provide that information as well. Just call and tell them the watch you have and what you're looking for, they will tell you the part number, dimensions, and price. Very helpful number.

gB.

Will check it out. Thx.