Sign in to follow this  
shotgun1

Breitling Chronomat B01 black dial

shotgun1

Hi,

I came across these two watches and was deciding between the two, there both described as being close to the real thing....does anyone own a rep of either? what are your thoughts please!

http://www.tswatchltd.com/11462-xfbr0680-breitling-chronomat-b01-black-dial-ss-ss-asian-7750-28800bph.html

http://www.tswatchltd.com/11460-xfbr0660-breitling-chronomat-b01-black-dial-ss-ss-asian-7750-28800bph.html

thanks.

fel66

careful, these two models are shiny metal ...

Mechwarrior

i have one but with grey dial. is so sexy ^_^

SSTEEL

Love this model myself. I want the black/black stick dial model, but I can only find this combo with diamond bezel. I wonder if I can swap out the bezel for a normal one.

DR3M3L
Love this model myself. I want the black/black stick dial model, but I can only find this combo with diamond bezel. I wonder if I can swap out the bezel for a normal one.

Why not swap the dial? :D

SSTEEL

Good point mate :)

Cynikal.Mindset

if it wasn't for the bloody sunken date wheel on these things I woulda kept mine but it drove me bonkers!

tconig14

I have the black dial with stick markers from Perfect clones. Its great watch and still running well!

Here are some pics for you, and a Gen evolution, which was extremely close to the gen. with the Bracelet quality, buttons, case back, the clasp "breitling" engraving logo could be better. But its a great deal, both of then in my opinion. HOPE THIS CAN HELP YOU.

F386501C-6491-41E7-9351-A989F2494D70-13158-00000A723B53FAAB_zpsc8873839.jpg

Breitling Evolution gen, is on the right:

921c179c-10e0-43af-9a0f-5086ab02f839_zpsf9c9c8d2.jpg

image_zps60222483.jpg

SSTEEL

That is stunning, I was looking for the black stick dial with black sub-dials, but yours with the white sub-dials could well be my next Breitling, looks beautiful.