Sign in to follow this  
nygiants

16600 SD and DSSD on their way!

nygiants

So, I put in an order for the 16600 Sea Dweller and the new, DSSD w/ Andrew. Got the QC pics. These watches are sweeeet!

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. It unbearable! And, sort of refreshing in our instant gratification society.

I'll post the pics once received.

dalboy

Let the tracking commence.. :giggle:

Andrew is a top geeza..

your gonna love em.

Dal.

DC109

Any chance your QC pics show the crown position of the 16600? Seems like the only thing that is appreciably off, but I can't really tell how much from the pics I've seen.

chats

oh man, i know how that feels. also bought a sub LV from him, arrived this morning, but i was away so i have to get it from the post office tomorrow. i was going to get the SD but went for the LV, mind sharing your purchase after it arrived? if its good maybe it will be my 2nd purchase from Andrew ;)

Bobbylah

Two great choices. I love my 16610 and DSSD. Really tempted to get the 16600, but it is going to be so close in look to the sub that I dont know if it will get any action.

simey83

Two great choices! The wait begins :pacing:

nygiants

Any chance your QC pics show the crown position of the 16600? Seems like the only thing that is appreciably off, but I can't really tell how much from the pics I've seen.

Crown position as in 1) the crown on the face of the watch or 2) the crown on the side?

ellistyle1

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. It unbearable! And, sort of refreshing in our instant gratification society.

My favorite part of this hobby. Perhaps you just nailed the reason behind it. Enjoy.

emtp101

So, I put in an order for the 16600 Sea Dweller and the new, DSSD w/ Andrew. Got the QC pics. These watches are sweeeet!

I'll post the pics once received.

I'll be waiting for the pic's on these, been wanting a DSSD for a while now and plan on ordering from Trusty also, which version did you get?