Sign in to follow this  
thomas1406

Planet Ocean 42mm Liquidmetal Noob Best Edition

thomas1406

Hello everybody,

Ilike a watch on a website :

http://www.puretime....b-best-edition/

But, it seems it is not a trusted dealer. i do not find him on the list.

What do you think about this replica watch?

Noob version is it only commercial?

I really need expert eyes for choose the best model, the best realease,

Thank a lot,

Tho

Edited by thomas1406

Wriggles

Puretime are TD's on RWI, but not here. All the TD's can pretty much get the same watches, if you want this one email our TD's and ask about this, even send them the pictures from Puretimes site if you want

thomas1406

Hello,

Thank for your answers,

i read a lot of think about this watch on the forum :

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=56184&st=100

i have contacted puretime (Andrew), he don't have this watch and he he said :

"No stock on this one, I'am also not selling because quality is sub par, quality is not very good"

It is difficult for me to make a choice about this watch,

Does it is a really very good realease or just a good show of puretime?

Thank a lot if you can help me,

Another thing, it is that puretime is not a trusted dealer...

Tits McGee

I've read where some have complained that the bezel looks a little faded. I asked Tesmith2112 for advise & ended up going with this one:

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=11113

Tesmith2112 is probably the most knowledgeable member I am aware of when it comes to Omega's. Shoot him a PM. I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction. Good luck.

thomas1406

Hello Tits McGee,

Thank you for the information.

I have sent à PM to Tesmith2112, :)

I waiting his answer.

Thank you,

Thomas

thomas1406

Hello,

I hope you are fine, :)

I have news by puretime about liquidmetal

It seems that the bezel markings won't fade.

It is a new realease.

What do you think about?

Do you have hear this too?

Thanks,

Thomas

Edited by thomas1406

patkhoo

I've read where some have complained that the bezel looks a little faded. I asked Tesmith2112 for advise & ended up going with this one:

http://www.ttw888.co...oducts_id=11113

Tesmith2112 is probably the most knowledgeable member I am aware of when it comes to Omega's. Shoot him a PM. I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction. Good luck.

I need help to determine if the TD is "faking the fake". I followed the link above and on the site, it shows a Vimeo clip of the rep. If you pay attention towards the part where it shows the caseback, you can see it shows "Barrel Two" inscriptions on the movement itself. Only the gen has the inscriptions, or is this rep soooo good that it has the same inscriptions, or is the "TD" trying to pass off a gen as his rep product??

zero_deficit

http://www.ttw888.co...oducts_id=11113

I need help to determine if the TD is "faking the fake". I followed the link above and on the site, it shows a Vimeo clip of the rep. If you pay attention towards the part where it shows the caseback, you can see it shows "Barrel Two" inscriptions on the movement itself. Only the gen has the inscriptions, or is this rep soooo good that it has the same inscriptions, or is the "TD" trying to pass off a gen as his rep product??

No. It's very clearly a rep

Heisenberg

A TD here would not try to pass off a gen as a rep. Mine has Barrel Two inscription as well.

Jase

Did you actually look at the pictures?

Did you miss the picture showing the movement???

You'll notice one showing the "barrel two" inscription......and on the other side of the movement the mistake inscription "ADJUSTE DTO FIVE"

Very gen like............

thomas1406

nobody?

:titanic:

Libertatia

If you think the crown is too big, then go with your gut feeling and don't buy this replica

Edited by Libertatia

kraven

As my first REP, I was actually very pleased with it. But the dial faces are not perfect.

mrhoggatt

What dealer did you end up finding this watch with? I have had trouble finding a dealer with this in stock.