Sign in to follow this  
shotgun1

Breitling leather deployment clasp

onionbag

Nope, but I have bought from another seller. These straps are stiff and plasticky, 'tho' the deployant is fine.

shotgun1

Nope, but I have bought from another seller. These straps are stiff and plasticky, 'tho' the deployant is fine.

thanks! it was the deployant i was after more than anything..i plan on getting a bob leather strap to use with it in any case...from your experience, where is a good place to get an aftermarker Breitling deployant please

elconquistador

That clasp is worth $20 max.

onionbag

That clasp is worth $20 max.

This is quite true, when you find one at that price including postage please link it for the OP. Thanks. :)

Luc717

Shotgun, did you go ahead and order this item in the end or find a clasp elsewhere? I'm looking to source the same part at the moment but seems difficult to find one that doesn't come with a strap!

shotgun1

Shotgun, did you go ahead and order this item in the end or find a clasp elsewhere? I'm looking to source the same part at the moment but seems difficult to find one that doesn't come with a strap!

Hi, I bought an original deployment clasp in the end which Im now selling if interested. I contacted Silix who'll sell you the rep clasp for about $60 posted to UK if that helps.

Luc717

Thanks mate. My Navi project is probably going to be on hold for a while now but thinking a gen strap/clasp may well be the way to go too