Sign in to follow this  
burtonboy

hey all new guy here!

burtonboy

Hey all,

names lee, based in England an looking for a replica Breitling but need some guidance.....

..........I have a few questions i am sure you guys will help with

I like the Breitling designs and like large heavy watches - anyone gots any suggestions?

Also i am quite sceptical on who to buy from as don't want to be scammed - anyone dealt with timeshops.net? any good? quality?

thanks all

lee

Steve227

Mate, also from UK and 1st two purchases were Breits (actual watches on Breitling section). Have used Josh, Mary and Robert all no probs. What are you looking for?

burtonboy

i am looking for something fairly chunck, with silver bracelet and pref white face

any suggestions?

ps, thanks for the welcome guys

sconehead

Good to see another fellow Brit on the forum Lee. Most of the Breit range are big watches. I have a BCE V3, Steelfish and bought a Skyland for my son. I can recommend all three of them as excellent reps.

My advice to you as a relative newbie is to read/research and ask as many questions you want to the members about your possible choices in order to make an informed descision. Then once you're sure exactly what rep/reps you want, contact all the trusted dealers for the best price versus their individual aftersales service should something go wrong.

Remember, for the most, they can all get you the same exact watch you decide on mate...:)

pollux1

It's gotta be a big Breit on shiny stainless steel, always turns heads when out. Welcome to the forum mate. :)

Steve227

+1 Sconey

Bear in mind if you are looking at Rep Navi most 'white' dials will prob be creamish in colour. No probs with mine tho and not a major issue.

burtonboy

thats fantastic sconehead, just the right thing for me - where is best to order from?

Steve227

verrrrry nice pics!

sconehead
hmmm tempted by this at the minute:

http://www.timeshops.net/BR8870_-_Breitlin...c_300006-18.htm

any feedback?

For the price it'll be ok but it's no super rep. The chrono spacing will be out and their functions will be different to the gen...:)

sconehead

Lee, read up on the trusted dealers, their feedback, pick a few you feel comfortable with and ask them for prices shipped...:)

Baldrick

Welcome Lee, if you're UK based, Narikaa is an excellent source for Breitling :)

AllergyDoc

Luthier will stop by shortly to show you his white-dial Super Avenger. Here's mine in black:

4640103105_275dc3a3a7_o.jpg

burtonboy

doc, that is seriously nice :)

Fiddo

Hello Lee! :lol:

Welcome!

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :)