Sign in to follow this  
Reps4me

Who is this? Has anyone bought from them?

Reps4me

I came across a rep seller site http://www.goatfactory.com and wanted to know if anyone has bought from them. They seem to be describing their reps as noob factory quality+++ and often use Swiss movements. And they have higher prices than what other rep sellers offer noon factory labeled reps for. Has anyone bought from them? Are they legit?

Thanks!

Scompx1

Thanks for introducing yourself.... oh wait you didn't -_-

Clearly you have read absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Here at RWG there is this magical thing called the trusted dealers section for... TRUSTED DEALERS.

Noobfactory.com is almost for sure a scam, no such thing as quality +++ and no such thing as swiss movements in reps (Well its very rare)

Please do some reading.

baxter

just go to the trusted dealers section ... the forum is here amongst other things to stop you getting scammed at aaaaaa+ i'll have your pants down.com.

Honestly do some reading and all will become clear.

Bkuntz80

It took me a whole 20 seconds of looking at that site to know that you would have to be crazy to buy anything from them when we have trusted dealers here that can get you any of those watches for much cheaper and you know you will actually get them.

Reps4me

Thanks making me feel welcome. I have already bought a few reps from trusted dealers but was curious as to who goats4me. com was.

Edited by RichardMiami

RUSH2112

Are you a shill for that site or a legit member?

If you're not a shill I suggest you delete the website address from your posts.

dunkster

You said you bought a few Rep's from the TDs here and yet you just joined today???

Let me do you a favour, Send me the following;

Full Name

Address

Birthday

Credit Card Numbers

Pass Word

Pin Numbers for all cards

Mothers Maden Name

Bank account Numbers

Net Bank Passwords

Once i have this info i will provide you with a great Noob AAAAAAAAAAAAA1+++++++++++++++++ with cream and cheery on top Watch.

NOB!

cheeese

Love the all bold in your initial post...no you're for real and not a spammer. Maybe I'll get a frontal lobe lobotomy and spend $500 for a version of a PAM 111 that would cost me $80 from a TD. You've never bought shit from a TD or you'd know what BS their prices are and I didn't even read past that.

Go away spammer.

Now, I've enjoyed my Monday.

somebeatnik

Welcome to the board, stick to the list of TD's, there is not much point in venturing out of it. The hostile reception is generally due to the amount of new posters making a first post without reading the stickies which provide a lot of great information to get you started. There are also quite a few penis faces on this board who generally enjoying being douche potatoes and feel that as they have been on this board for 5 months and read a few things have the right to belittle new members. Enjoy your stay :).

fatarms

I like pickles.

NFleischer

I find that site kinda interesting. I doubt it is real Noob site and its 2-3 times

the price TDs charge. If you can understand their English, some of it rings true

I wonder who is behind it then.

narikaa

At a guess I would suspect them to be a conflagration of low level Chinese criminals who have learned that if you call anything that has a black face and a coronet a 'noob' some dopey gwailo will send you money

amin.jpg

I objectz to that, I is no noob

SSTEEL

Thanks making me feel welcome. I have already bought a few reps from trusted dealers but was curious as to who noobfactory . com was.

Welcome to RWG, please do share your experiences with buying from our Trusted Dealers. Don't be a leecher *cough* stranger!

P4GTR

At a guess I would suspect them to be a conflagration of low level Chinese criminals who have learned that if you call anything that has a black face and a coronet a 'noob' some dopey gwailo will send you money

amin.jpg

I objectz to that, I is no noob

For shizzles.

listen-here-noob.jpg

<RJ>

I like pickles.

They are ok.

Hazz

I find that site kinda interesting. I doubt it is real Noob site and its 2-3 times

the price TDs charge. If you can understand their English, some of it rings true

I wonder who is behind it then.

Some of it does ring true, and we even get a mention, but stay clear.

" I'll tell you one thing, in some foreign forum, RWI and RWG, foreigners called Rep Watch, rather than the simple "Fake".

Wriggles

This is possibly the most informative explanation of Noob factory I've ever read and a quick mention of how they are better than the H factory. No mention of the L factory though which was disappointing. What a great site!!! <insert sarcasm smiley here>

About China noob factory

China's imitation of the watch is divided into three grades.

Low-end products

RMB hundreds, workmanship is very rough, random modification, Genuine only three needles, made of four needle, one of the calendar to change the dual calenda, Genuine no drilling, to give you a full plate inserts are "drill", the so-called artificial zircon, Many have used the movement is Pearl movement.

Mid-range product

Mid-range product is produced in accordance with genuine look, work a lot better than the Low-end products, Jerry was not much, case work, metal wire drawing, polishing, grinding, there are shortcomings of these aspects, Some put domestic movement, some with Swiss Movement (assembled watches), This kind of watch is in the majority in the market, RMB 1000-3000, After all, some Swiss movement is not cheap, 2892 Swiss movement, at least more than RMB 3000, 7750 Swiss movement, RMB 4000-5000, 6497 Swiss movement(domestic out of stock, the price is not quite expensive, but ETA is not supply, Unless buy a genuine watch, Such as the commonly used 6497 panerai, a watch list price basically in more than forty thousand)in 1000-2000 RMB.

High-end products ( Perfect replica )

Perfect replica,Perfect replica watches are made of a very subtle domestic manufacturers of production, is said to be former clock factory in Guangdong done behind closed doors, because if it is personal, it is impossible to make so many watch enthusiasts frenzy realm. When the Chinese watchmaking initial development, the state funding, imported from Switzerland, one hundred and twenty thousand Swiss equipment, Among them, half points to Guangdong, in part distributed to Shanghai, in part to the Tianjin, Today, Shanghai developed into the Shanghai Watch Factory, Tianjin Development into today's familiar to everyone, seagulls watch factory, While Guangdong has developed into the world's largest watch parts of the distribution center, Here gather the whole of China's most high-end watchmaking technology, the largest and most expensive watch, as well as repair and watchmaking skills superlative master is here. The factory code is NOOB factory, also known as N factory, As with Japan's RXW factory and Italy's TMF factory, in accordance with the genuine, 1:1 mold to replicate, its crafts can be described as perfect, whether it is from the case of polishing, brushed metal, or dial finish, flatness, and crown and case the fit, are doing very perfect, Which has a special feature, luminous powder is not stingy, imported from Switzerland, and at night luminous effect is very sharp, and maintain a very long time, usually 13 hours or so. In particular, do very mature is Panerai's opaque back watch, some people go to the counter to let the master identification, the master did not see it is a fake. Perhaps some people do not believe that, then I do not believe, I took a watch to try, the results, just to get, can be so sure of that, for me, seen so many imitation watch, seen so many genuine watches, it can be said, N edition watch is the imitation of the watch to do the most extreme, even more than many Low-grade and middle-grade genuine watches.

I do not understand why Noob version of the watch is very popular in foreign countries, while in China, this watch is still very difficult to sell in the market. after all, China is a very harmonious, orderly, basic well-off countries.

I play genuine watches abjection to play N version replica watch, understand a truth, If holding a play of mind, to reach watches, N version watch is the best choice, Last time there was a friend wearing a Vacheron Constantin to drink, during drunk, careless knock the watch glass is broken, and later sent to the factory for repair, toss to and fro two months, took ten thousand yuan, That sort of thing many people watch play is exclusive.

There may be a friend of disdain said, this is imitation of the watch. I'll tell you one thing, in some foreign forum, RWI and RWG, foreigners called Rep Watch, rather than the simple "Fake". When foreigners on Chinese products that can be respected, although such a watch is a bright when the thing, but it is after all Noob factory effort, Putting aside whether the infringement of intellectual property rights, on his craft and technical terms, definitely better than the genuine Tissot, Mido, seagulls.

Incidentally H-Maker. That is, H version of the watch, generally speaking, Noob watch is better to do good, but not absolute.

gran

I came across a rep seller site http://www.goatfactory.com and wanted to know if anyone has bought from them. They seem to be describing their reps as noob factory quality+++ and often use Swiss movements. And they have higher prices than what other rep sellers offer noon factory labeled reps for. Has anyone bought from them? Are they legit?

Thanks!

monty-python-o.gif

trailboss99

You notice we rate a mention at the end of that? By our initials as well which implies someone has spent time reading the fora.

DarkGlass

It may be worth changing the thread title too, am assuming its the as the link (was).

Op Blerk

Wriggles

You notice we rate a mention at the end of that? By our initials as well which implies someone has spent time reading the fora.

and no mention for the Geek :giggle:

nev848

Yep all quite on the Eastern front.