Sign in to follow this  
calen

Problems with (smith) at Perfect 2 Clones

calen

Is anyone else having issues with Smith at Perfect Clones? Pefect Clones used to be a trusted dealer according to this forum (it's been awhile since I was here and had to re-register). I bought a couple of watches from Josh a few years ago and my Santos 100 rep needed a new band. I contacted them and got an email from Smith who assured me they could indeed get me a new band. I explained in detail when I bought it from him, the model etc. he gave me a price, I paid it and that was 10 months ago... He did send me one band, but it was the wrong size. That one was shipped back along with my original band. at first he made promises to send the right size, but as the months are now stretching into a full year I'm getting very frustrated. that said, I also do need to find a dealer who can get me the leather strap for the watch. Any suggestions on either question? Thanks

trailboss99

Hmm, not like Josh.

AD? Can you perhaps drop Josh a line for this guy?

Col.

Member X

You've waited almost a year?!

I would have considered reclaiming via my CC long before now...

Drop Mary at WatchInternational a line - she regularly sources parts for people :rofl:

Luthier

Who is Smith???

greg_r

Welcome back! :rofl:

Josh isn't one of our forum dealers here, but he's still trusted. I'm a little surprised at the problems you've had, but I don't really have any light to shed on the situation as I've really not done any business with him in the last couple of years...

Probably the best dealer we have for spares is Mary (WatchInternational) - if it's available, she seems to be able to get it. Possibly one of the other guys may be able to suggest an alternative source for Santos bands, though as the rep bands are often not of the best quality...

trailboss99
Who is Smith???

Good question, you did contact Josh and not one of the Perfect clones of Perfect clones didn't you? There are quite a few scam sites out there using Josh's site having cloned it and ripping folk off.

Col

greg_r

hmm - just had a thought. I've never heard of anyone named Smith at Perfect Clones... Josh usually deals with these things himself.

Are you sure you contacted the right Perfect Clones (now Perfect Hour)? There have been a couple of scam sites that have popped up pretending to be Josh.

The correct site is: http://www.1-pc8838.com/ and Josh's email is [email protected].

If you've been using any other address, you may have been in touch with one of the fakes...

Edit: Col beat me to it. GMTA. Slow I am :rofl:

Ska

shite! - if thats the case I feel for you mate.

Good luck with Mary.

graman

Dude...what Col and Greg said.

Josh moves domains all the time. You may have gone to a clone of Perfect Clones, which are a pack of Scammers.

Go to www.1-pc8838.com and place a query.

If it's going to a different addy, you will know you've been scammed.

I had a problem with my wife's chanel J12 - and am sending it back to him...no muss, problems or fuss.

It sounds like you're getting screwed by a scammer who's occupying his old perfect.clones addy or such.

Good luck...keep us in the loop.

nunu78

Is this site www.perfect2clones.com belongs to Josh as well?

Look quite the same.

greg_r
Is this site www.perfect2clones.com belongs to Josh as well?

Look quite the same.

NO!

ONLY the site listed on our Trusted Dealer list belongs to Josh. The others with similar names are scammers...

Perfect2Clones is one of the better known ... errr.... "replicants" :rofl:

Ska

the reason it looks the same is because the scammers have cloned it mate. Steer well clear.

Greg I assume this will be added to the Scammers List if its not already?

greg_r
the reason it looks the same is because the scammers have cloned it mate. Steer well clear.

Greg I assume this will be added to the Scammers List if its not already?

I think it's probably already on there, but to be honest, the Scammers list is there for Google's benefit, not ours.

A scam list is a waste of time from a buyers point of view - it will ALWAYS be out of date as new sites pop up faster than we can find them. The answer is to assume that the site is a scam if it's not on the trusted list.

Ska

v true.

nunu78

Thanks guys...... Glad to be here

greg_r

Having done a little digging, Smith is the owner of Perfect2clones.com - one of the scam sites and a well-known turd. :D

Calen: you haven't been dealing with Josh or his company - I suggest you try again using the info I posted earlier ;)

jkirke

Yeah bro. Stay clear of dealers if they're not on the 'trusted dealer' list. I learned the hard way and it's just a killer when you get scammed. I hope all works out for you though.

dingle

sorry to hear about this on your first post. Do as the others say and contact Mary.

Welcome to the nuthouse as well ;)

Member X

calen - did you pay by CC?

You might be able to get a refund if you say that you were buying a watch and they have failed to deliver, i.e. failed to fulfil the terms of service (or whatever the technical term is!)

trailboss99

Not really his first Ding, Calen is an RWG1 old boy.

Col.

dingle
Not really his first Ding, Calen is an RWG1 old boy.

Col.

well in that case, Welcome back Calen! :D

calen

Thanks Greg R and to everyone on the information. yea, I used www.perfect2clones.com which appeared to me to be Josh's new site (he seems to change his often) and it was what came up when I googled josh and perfect clones. I thought I checked here first, but maybe I didn't....my BAD. I guess www.perfect2clones.com is a scammer and I got bit. don't know about the CC as it's been so long, but will see what I can do. in the meantime, can anyone tell me who Mary is and how to contact her?

Luthier
Col beat me to it. GMTA. Slow I am :rofl:

I was first.

:D

Member X

Mary is watchinternational on here - check her section out and drop her an email :rolleyes:

mrtepax

Sorry for what happened to you, mate. Actually perfect2clones has the same design of Josh's site. and it scammed a lot of people in Italy

Just one anecdote: when I started looking for replica watches, I began looking in perfect2clones and ended up to this forum, just the opposite of calen....LUCKY ME!

:P