Sign in to follow this  
RynO

I am Newbie !!

RynO

Hi !

First sorry for my english, I'm from Canada and I usually speak french so I hope you will understand !

I just registered tonight and already red many posts, including the posts for newbies.

Your forum seems very complete, lots of helpfull informations.

My dream is to have an Omega Seamaster but my wallet keep me away from it.

Id like the blue GMT or the latest models, in black. The problem is that I love them all.

Who here, should I talk to or visit is/her store or website to have the best seamaster rep I can have ?

Thank you all, I cant wait for your answers !

Thank you

Ryno

dingle

Welcome to the nuthouse!

Any of the trusted dealers can get you a nice one. I recommend Mary for the noobs.

:)

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! As Ding says, most of our dealers will be able to supply this model. I'd start with WatchInternational (Mary)

RynO

Thank you all !

I will contact Mary to have more information.

I've red that she have some problems in the last times, is she back ?

KBH

Welcome Ryno, I'm sure you'll find the best available through many of our dealers here.

Ska

Hey Rhino

Mary's got a great reputation and although she's had a few issues, don't let that deter you. She's still amazing and will sort you out with an incredible watch.

Good Luck.

Just to clarify.

Bonjour à nouveau Ryno

Marie a une excellente réputation et même si elle a eu quelques problèmes, ne laissez pas que

vous décourager. Elle a toujours le meilleur à mon avis, et elle sera

trouver une montre incroyable pour vous.

bonne chance

gB.

Welcome to the madness. Hope you have a 2nd job to support this addictive hobby...

Fiddo

Hello! :wave:

Welcome!

OGM

Hi RynO and everybody!

I'm also a new here and French Canadian,

And the reason for what I'm here is the same as RynO : find an Omega seamaster, my favorite is the 2530.80.00 than it's the 2220.80.00

I checked in recommended seller also, I stop my choice on Ruby or Marvellous, nice photobucket.

Before, I took a look here : http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=3200IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

and here : http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6070OmegaSMPProAsianETA01.jpg

OmegaSMPProAsianETA03.jpg

And I found the seconde one better : the pearl on the bezel and the link that joint the case. Probably, for what I read, Mary can source it.

Infact I have an Alpha Seamaster and I really don't like the first link, it's one piece instead of a 9 pieces assembly.

Also people who have bought from Ruby, happy with your purchase?

I also find this site http://www.silix-prime.com/ it have good deal in special section, but I don't know if it's a trusted seller

Thanks!

And happy to find this forum! :wave:

Edited by OGM

greg_r

Silix isn't a trusted seller here (we're very picky about who gets onto our trusted list), but they are at our sister board, RWI. Silix have had problems in the past, but lately their service seems to be much better - you should be fine.

Ruby is a good dealer, if a little slow at times. I've bought from her myself.

However, I would say that our forum dealers can get hold of pretty much any rep that's available - so try dropping them an email before going elsewhere...

RynO

Thank you all !

It is a very cool forum here ! The members are very open to help us and share their knowledge.

I submerge one or two of them with all my newbies questions and got all the ansers I wanted !

I now had a first contact with Mary for an Omega SMP or an Omega UPO Chono.

She said she can probably can have what I want so I am waiting for more feedback.

I let you know !

Thank you again all !

Ryno