Sign in to follow this  
phissith

Noob here,1st post Giorgio Fedon 1919 Hawk eye

phissith

Here that transpire me to find this site: Read a good review on watches by Askmen.com They have a flash sale, so I though must be legit. Had Giorgio Fedon Hawk eyes on sale from $475 Retail to $190. Order 3 with different varies of model. They had many onsale. Being new to watches, I did what I could do, research online for the lowest price to compare what kind of deal I am getting. Found $475 on Amazon and some other site but none of the major luxury good retailer like Nordstrom or Lord and Taylor for example. Was taken a back a bit but thought maybe they are small but yet specialize company with actual branches, true enough Giorgio Fedon makes high quality leather goods like messenger bags and such with real retail store through out the world.

After all that researched I felt pretty buying such watch for its looks and of course the price! However everything change after I received the watch. This fist thing was it was not as good looking as pictured. Ok, so the may have photoshop the picture to look good but then I saw seconds hand, it has pointed end while the main website have straight line cut end. Went back to their site, they have pointed end in the picture. What a guy to do...I complained both to the website ifashionwatches.com as well as Askmen website. Response was there are no such thing as fake Giorgio Fedon watch because we manufacture these watches ourselves, this was from Askmen website rep. !!!Talk about red alert/scam alert!! After this I went back and forth saying they selling something that does not look the same even though it is the same model GFAC003 Hawk Eye. They insist it is GEN. So finally I gave in and say, you know what I just want to sent this back and get my refund.

Point is: Here I saw GEN company with real retail stores on Leather goods but they watches are made from China with limited market (0nly on Amazon and a few other website). So I got scammed but lucky I was able to return it. I had two choices either kept it know it looks great but no name brand and the fact that it is different from the main website picture. Had it been the same as picture in the main website, I might considered keeping it as it is a looker. Thanks for listening!!

Rolexwatchman

you did get refunds? :D hehe get now a rep instead