Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Super Avenger for Dave

JohnG

Not for me, hate that bling shit, but here it is, on Breitling Source, for 4800 bucks - I am tempted to buy it, sell the bling bezel off, slap on a regular bezel, and voila, a nice SA for cheap! How much could you get for that bezel alone? I mean, the guy paid 12k for this watch new, plain SA is what, maybe 5-6k, max? So the bling is supposed to be worth 6K? Is that the idea? Whatever you could get for it, is off the price of a nice plain SA...

WATCH006.jpg

Link to the listing - this is still for sale folks!

http://www.breitlingsource.com/phpBB2/view...?f=3&t=6594

JohnG

FUCK!

This blue one year old SOSF with all papers, warranty, manuals, etc... just sold for $1700!!!! Man, fucking unreal, I want one!

PC120001.jpg

oscarmadfish

the bling has to go

JohnG
the bling has to go

I thought you like that shit...

Anyway, if the bling is worth 6k, I am thinking, why not buy the watch, sell the bling bezel for 5k, and then you have an SA and $200 left over to get a regular bezel. You end up with a vanilla SA for free.

FUCK YEAH!

alphakazi

check out authenticwatches, they sell it new for a couple hundred more

oscarmadfish

naw i hate bling on watches

JohnG
superavenger is $3400

diamond bezel is about $800

http://cgi.ebay.com/BREITLING-SUPER-AVENGE...%3A1|240%3A1318

But the dude said he paid 12k for the watch - that it is "factory" diamond bezel....

Are you saying my plan won't work?

Guest dave123

No it won't work,you can have that bezel made for even under $800 with a gen bezel and aftermarket diamonds,it would be hard to claim that you have a factory one and want 5k when the same potential buyer will see the aftermarket (gen bezel though) versions,who is to say yours isn't really aftermarket as well....ya know....

Guest dave123
superavenger is $3400

$3400 is pretty low,$4550 is the msrp,they do not discount the SA here in Canada,nor ever have any in stock (here anyway),has to be ordered with a deposit put down.

You can get them for as low as $3500USD thru the gray market online guys,but will likely have no warranty card,might be scratched,used etc...some like to pay for AD quality.

JohnG

So for $800 I could put a gen aftermarket bling bezel on my SA?

Hmmmmmm.....

:D

Guest dave123

Won't fit on your watch,and good luck getting the rep bezel off to try anyway.

Its not the 'sitting in the woods looking at birds everyday' kind of watch anyway,not your thing.

iabounty
So for $800 I could put a gen aftermarket bling bezel on my SA?

Hmmmmmm.....

:rofl:

You would just get cat shit on it when you cleaned your filthy stinking house anyway John........... Forget it......... :)

alphakazi
superavenger is $3400

$3400 is pretty low,$4550 is the msrp,they do not discount the SA here in Canada,nor ever have any in stock (here anyway),has to be ordered with a deposit put down.

You can get them for as low as $3500USD thru the gray market online guys,but will likely have no warranty card,might be scratched,used etc...some like to pay for AD quality.

$3400 from authentic watches = with over 6000 transactions with 100% positive feedback

JohnG
$3400 from authentic watches = with over 6000 transactions with 100% positive feedback

3400 dollars - isn't that like 9,000 Canadian dollars?

Anyway, you are right - not my thing. Not because I live in the woods - I am flexible that way. I like a classic look, though, and so the bling is not for me. I was only joking about that...

Picture_7571.jpg

But for those like Dave who still like that 90's monochrome look - the bling bezel works great I am sure:

2636897072_4e159aaf25.jpg

alphakazi

ha, not that bad - it's about $4200

JohnG

That's probably where Dave got that figure - doesn't realize there is a difference between U.S. dollars and Canadian dollars... he isn't that bright you know....

greg_r

alphakazi

JohnG
Dave123Elvis123.jpg

greg_r

aaaaaargh! My eyes! :rofl:

alphakazi
Dave123Elvis123.jpg

camel_toe_cup1.jpg

Guest dave123

That's probably where Dave got that figure - doesn't realize there is a difference between U.S. dollars and Canadian dollars... he isn't that bright you know....

No,the msrp is $4550USD in the states and $4550CDN in Canada,thats why at least here its better to buy from an AD instead of authenticwatches.com,same price for us and the warranty will be valid,its void on an authenticwatches.com SA but a savings for an American buyer makes up for that.