Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Seiko "Daytona" SNA225P1

LightGeek

This was my daily beater for quite a while -- I even wore it at my wedding (yeah shaddup). Just refurbed it a bit. The crown was bent and the batt dead but she's alive now! Ordering a replacement gasket and if I'm lucky, a new "hardlex" crystal. I have to figure out how to set the alarm again...

50FBD3F9-9B09-45A0-9B49-9A499109A74D-3754-000004FB9DC27256_zps9ff1df05.jpg

Dendo

automatic movement?

Nice watch mate.

LightGeek
automatic movement?

Nice watch mate.

Quartz. If it was automatic AND had an alarm that would be a cool Seiko :)

conx

I believe it is a 7t62 quartz movement. I have one in another model and it is my go to travel watch at the moment. You can use the alarm dial as a 2nd timezone display.

I love the sna225 - it has been on my wanted lust/list (both are true) for sometime now.

Congrats on getting her back in order - I'm quite jealous.

LightGeek

It's that movement. I'm really hoping Jules Borel can pull through with that Hardlex crystal...

Pharmo

Very nice LG - never seen this particular model.

scorpion

Seiko SNA225 Submariner Daytona  (2) (Large).jpg

Mine says hello. Noticed your hour markers are rounded off and mine are cut straight - no idea why may be different versions? Mine is still immaculate and has no marks on its crystal.Great watch - my first real proper decent chrono.

LightGeek

Mine says hello. Noticed your hour markers are rounded off and mine are cut straight - no idea why may be different versions? Mine is still immaculate and has no marks on its crystal.Great watch - my first real proper decent chrono.

That's easy, yours is a rep! :giggle:

scorpion

That's easy, yours is a rep! :giggle:

1 arse.gif

No your is the rep ...I bought mine in an authorised well respected dealer back in the day when i actually bought goods live in person from a person in a shop not the interweb :giggle: Even got a good deal as it was the last one.