Sign in to follow this  
tormodnt

Noob: Could some one help me findings good replicas

tormodnt

Hi!

This is my first post for some years, so I had to make a new account.

I have used this forum as a look source over the years, and now I wonder if some one would help me find some good replicas of these watches:

omega_vintage_chronograph_321.jpg

4403983163_8e18996eee_m.jpg

IMG_1013_rap.jpg

o_spd_20080608153605_b.jpg

tagheuer-monaco-re-edition-thumb-45.jpg

TAG-HEUER-MONACO-LS-CALIBRE-12.jpg

Hope anyone got the time to help :wacko:

Best regards

Tormod

Norway

greg_r

The vintage Omega and Tag are going to be tough.

The Tag Monaco and the modern equivalent of the IWC should be easy to find though.

Check out our Trusted Dealers here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

I'd have a look at Timesshop's website and drop WatchInternational an email with info on the watches you are after.

tormodnt
The vintage Omega and Tag are going to be tough.

The Tag Monaco and the modern equivalent of the IWC should be easy to find though.

Check out our Trusted Dealers here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

I'd have a look at Timesshop's website and drop WatchInternational an email with info on the watches you are after.

Thanks, I just found the Monaco LS so that's ok, but it's really the vintage one I would like to get my hands on.

So there is no one that make replicas of the old beauty's? That's just to bad :S

I was thinking of dropping some line to WI, but I just would like to ask here first so that I don't make more work then needed on them if they just don't exist :wacko:

greg_r

there are relatively few out of the box vintage reps around - most of the ones available tend to be either Rolex or Panerai, which is what most of the collectors seem to be interested in...

tormodnt
there are relatively few out of the box vintage reps around - most of the ones available tend to be either Rolex or Panerai, which is what most of the collectors seem to be interested in...

That was just as I thought :wacko:

Well, I just have to keep looking, and maybe take a closer look on the ones from Panerai

And if some one find something close to the ones in this post, pleas give me a line here if you got the time.

Thanks!