Sign in to follow this  
kloshar

My professor has a taste :)

narikaa

Maybe

If they were forced into games of Tag

But in a FIGHT between a practitioner who had trained for 3 or 4 years not to hit his opponent or one who knocks his out...I know where my money goes

;)

prestigewatchco

I was in walking street one night a couple of years age and a group of Russians were having a fight with Thais 1 on 1 they they beat the shit out of the Thais but as usual the verminous little shithouses came in numbers and over run the Russians .

I have been here 20 years + and have never seen the wonderful people and culture that some see.

All I see are ignorant peasants picking their nose eating what a dog wouldn't roll in.

The only Thai's I have meet that are of any consequence are Thai/Chinese in business they have a totally different outlook thats why they have 99% of the money

All this Buddhist nonsense and love for the King is an act reserved for the gullible.

They take every opportunity in scamming each other and never pay one another debts.

Same with the ladies they are in general whores doesn't matter if they work in Bar or a Bank they will 99% do a turn for money.

The good quality family Thai's that have education and come from wealth families are close to impossible for a foreign person to get near and normally only mix with their own.

So anyone that comes here and retains reality will soon see through the LOS (Land of Smiles) and realize the place is only any use if you can earn here preferably by exploring the locals because given the slightest chance they will try to exploit you

Luthier

+1.000.000.000

Russians can get a very strong punch and not even notice it. Extremely strong people.

I could imagine a fight between Russian bear with Thai guy. It's a murder.

Can't completely agree about Thai girls, I met a few very, very decent there. But about 90% - yes, money - and you'll get her.

About Thai people - completely agree.