Sign in to follow this  
tanner314

I would like some insight on those who have purchased from trusted dealers

tanner314

Hello guys I am a new member of this forum and I have been a prolonged skeptic in purchasing reps and homages. I have seen sites like ioffer with sellers of trusted ratings on many products of reps/claimed homages, but I am unsure of whether to buy from them.

First of all I would like to say that for any watch snobs out there who are jumping to conclusions stating that I am a 'loser' or 'poverty-stricken,' please understand that some people do not wish to spend an abundance of money on a watch or in some cases a time-telling relic as I like to call them.

I am a freshman in college just out of high school and I have two jobs, in which I make a decent amount of money. I would like to buy a replica/homage because no only do I like the design of some of them such as Omega Speedmasters, but it gives me hope that one day I will be able to buy a real watch. In essence, buying a look-a-like watch is a means of motivation and a dream to pursue my career in the near future.

So with my introduction stated, has anyone purchase from any of these dealers and who of the dealers do you advise me to trade with?

Dealers:http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Budget ~200

The watch brand replicas/homages that I am open to are:

Panerai, Omega, A Lange & Sohne, TAG Heuer, Girard Perregaux, and Pilot watches. I would generally like the chronometer working as well.

Edited by tanner314

simey83

Hello and welcome.

I have bought off 2 TD's with no problems at all! Great communication and service. Watches were perfect!

Everyone is different. You have to try it for yourself really, to see what it is like. Their feedback sections are very helpful!

Cheers

Simey

Mystery Shopper

Hello and welcome.

Have a look through the feedback sections of the trusted dealers (half way down the home page) to see a few (hundred) examples. Have a read of the pinned posts in this section also.

Enjoy!

TheSav

No one on this forum has ever purchased a watch from one of the trusted dealers. Nor has anyone ever, and I mean fucking never, created a feedback thread on the purchases that they didn't make from these so called trusted dealers. This is all down to the fact that Greg_R, in his infinite wisdom, never saw fit to create a sub forum in each dealers section titled "feedback" in order to make this process simpler for all the members here to use and find. Thank fuck someone finally started a thread on the subject.

Tits McGee

No one on this forum has ever purchased a watch from one of the trusted dealers. Nor has anyone ever, and I mean fucking never, created a feedback thread on the purchases that they didn't make from these so called trusted dealers. This is all down to the fact that Greg_R, in his infinite wisdom, never saw fit to create a sub forum in each dealers section titled "feedback" in order to make this process simpler for all the members here to use and find. Thank fuck someone finally started a thread on the subject.

^This^

greg_r

Do some reading. Start with the 'Read This' link in my sig and then move on to the feedback sections, the watch review sections etc...

You do need to manage your expectations a little, but you'll find out about that too. However, there's the personal experience of the members of this forum there for the reading - you just need to go read it and not expect to be spoon-fed with it.

JohnPilot

:thumbsup:

tanner314

In my first post it seemed like it was short at first, but I actually typed a lot more than that. Before I made my first post I checked out the beginner thread and then I decided to gain some knowledge about dealers, considering that I have practically no knowledge on finding where to go to find reps/homages.

Haha I find that ironic, but I will not doubt you, as I would be stabbing in the dark on finding the right dealer. I am very glad that I have found a forum supporting replica watches.

Rolexwatchman

choose your watch -> then dealers -> press order -> send money -> wait for QC Photos -> Confirm -> Wait for watch to arrive -> Leave feedback

simey83

choose your watch -> then dealers -> press order -> send money -> wait for QC Photos -> Confirm -> Wait for watch to arrive -> Leave feedback

As easy as 1, 2, 3.......eh...4, 5.....em...6, 7, 8 :D

tanner314

Your instructions are simply put; however, there are many scams out there and hence my clarification and insight. It doesn't hurt to find someone who has ordered from a trusted supplier or gain knowledge of these suppliers.

Hazz

And have patience, ..............................lots of it sometimes.

Mystery Shopper

Your instructions are simply put; however, there are many scams out there and hence my clarification and insight. It doesn't hurt to find someone who has ordered from a trusted supplier or gain knowledge of these suppliers.

Spot on- read the links suggested to convince yourself of what you want and who you are comfortable to buy from. That is the tricky bit. It is easy to race in and buy only to find a different option later on.

Very unlikely to be scammed here due to the admins, mods & trusted dealers on this board.

Libertatia

I have used 5 different dealers in my short time here. IMO, my best experience was with marvelous, good QC's, fast response, fast delivery, and nice people.

Of course all the TD's are great though, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

elp

I can understand you being nervous the first time, hence the suggestion to look at the various feedback sections for each TD. These are not made up, and are the honest experiences (warts and all) of the forum members.

I have personally had very good experiences with WatchInternational, Kuvarsit, Marvellous Replica and Jackson Tse, but am sure the other TDs are equally good, otherwise they would not be TDs - forum staff look out for us!

Please read the various introductions, 101, etc. so you understand the process and have clear expectations.

Good luck and welcome to the nuthouse.

Wriggles

+1billion

Not one of the 44000 members on here have ever bought from them. Ever. Why would we? Plenty of other places on the internet with top quality 1:1 AAAA+ replicas :giggle:

Seriously, the list was developed by the board admin and mod's for a reason....because they are TRUSTED!!!!

tanner314

Thanks Mystery Shopper and papabear for your help. So far this forum has been very helpful and I am pleased to be apart of this community. :)

Edit: Thanks for the help elp also.

Edited by tanner314

kikkiboy

hi TS, i am new too. having bought craps from ShenZhen while on business there, i decided to search the internet and chance upon 2 great forums which is RWG and RWI. It open my world on another level of Reps. I am just not satisfy on the crap they sell at SZ and i believe there are better REPs out there. I am a person who go into super details, and scrutinize any details. I just bought my 1st 1:1 super rep from TSltd, should be arriving today.

I am pretty sure it will exceed my expectation from the hundreds of POST and THREADS i went thru before pulling the trigger. Someone has a super extensive reviews on Panerai, you just have a to search and read, search and read.

For me i single out quite a number of TD thru reading thru reviews and reviews. You can do the same too, i mean these super-reps are not cheap compared to the craps i bought from ShenZhen but that's what i am looking for not paying 1/2 the price and knowing i can't bring myself to wear it because i know where are the flaws!

Take for example, i will never get a Rolex GMT because the Stacking of the GMT hands is wrong and different from GENs, i learn these thru reading through the Rolex sub forum.

Happy searching for your dream watch :) go to every single TD and see the watch you want, dunno the version? Ask at the sub forums :) That's what i can tell u as a newbie here too.

Libertatia

Thanks Mystery Shopper and papabear for your help. So far this forum has been very helpful and I am pleased to be apart of this community. :)

Edit: Thanks for the help elp also.

It wasn't really help, because as other members have said, the feedback sections speak for themselves. GOOD LUCK

JohnG

Jesus, we were all noobs once. I never really understood the pastime of "bash the noob for asking a question before finding and reading the correct threads."

grb

May I make a suggestion, don't look for good feedback because most members have a good experience, look for the shit feedback and take notice of what went wrong and moderate your expectations accordingly.

elp

Jesus, we were all noobs once. I never really understood the pastime of "bash the noob for asking a question before finding and reading the correct threads."

Agreed, but the friendliness of this place is part of the charm :D

May I make a suggestion, don't look for good feedback because most members have a good experience, look for the shit feedback and take notice of what went wrong and moderate your expectations accordingly.

+1 ... and even a positive TD experience does not translate into an Amazon-like process ...

Gbkirsch

Read...buy...enjoy...

Simple

SSTEEL

This with bells on ^^^

:P

trailboss99

Take for example, i will never get a Rolex GMT because the Stacking of the GMT hands is wrong and different from GENs, i learn these thru reading through the Rolex sub forum.

Really? Have you any concept of how close you need to look to see the hand stack? So close that anyone that far inside my personal space is going to wish they were not. I cannot think of a lessor tell TBH.

Besides:

TheRealWorld.jpg