Sign in to follow this  
clayhunter

new member looking for honest dealer

clayhunter

Hello everyone. I am a new member who found this forum while doing research on replica dealers. It seams as if every dealer I come across on the internet are total frauds. I read about all these dealers stealing peoples money. I am looking for an honest dealer who can supply a replica rolex. Either submariner or yacthmaster. I know it will be a replica but looking for a high quality replica that is water proof preferable swiss movement unless there is a good asian movement watch out there. I am not looking to go diving with the watch but swiming in the pool and floating the river is what it will be put threw. In 2002 I purchased a date just replica from a online reatailer named idealwatches.com. They claimed it was a swiss movement and I was totally pleased with the watch. Now that I am in the market again I have found out that this company now is sending out empty boxes and stealling peoples money like most who advertise replicas on the web.

Can any one on this forum direct me to a honest replica dealer please.

Edited by clayhunter

Luthier

All dealers on our "Trusted Dealers List" are very honest, and feed our members for years.

Don't believe in waterproofing, unless the dealer pointed on it especially, but, anyway, you better go to your local watchsmith and do the test.

Most of our members buy from Mary and Robert, but others are good too.

Here's the link:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

Ska

Welcome clayhunter, Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Try any of the trusted dealers on this board, I personally use Mary (WatchInternational) who has a flawless reputation for selling watches of superb quality at incredible prices. She also has a very personal service. (For more details ask Luthier as he is a friend of hers and I'm sure will be willing to help out.) I have in fact just ordered a green Sub from Mary.

Any of the other trusted dealers will be able to find you a great rolex!

As far as waterproofing is concerned, you can almost never guarantee that a rep will withstand submersion straight out of the box, however you can find many tutorials and tips on how to check and/or ensure your rep is better waterproofed right here on the forums.

Best of luck and don't hesitate to ask if you need any help.

All the best

Ska

NFleischer

Hi and welcome.

As you heard, there are a number of good dealers here. Many people use WatchInternational

or Prestige Watch Co. I also like to use Perfect Clones.

Sorry to hear about Ideal- they are considered scammers here. I bought some nice watches from them years ago, but I

paid way too much. Surprised to hear they are just stealing money now!

NSK

Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about the bad luck, its flabbergasting that all but a handful of sites r SCAMS...see the reputed dealer list which I'll be hitting soon

OHMYGODITSAPANERAI

Honest + Dealer = BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just ignore the claims of "Gen Swiss", "waterproof", and "quality control" and you should be ok.

themoo-12

Mary at watch international has sold me several reps and I have been very pleased. She sends pics of the watch before it ships and inspects the watch so its great right out of the box. I have a sub from her and its nearly flawless as per gen. It also has a ETA swiss movement. If you want the absolute best sub watchmaker9.tv is where to go; however, the watch runs $600+

trailboss99

Actualy if you want a WM9 (the best you can get, the Yachty is stunning BTW) you should talk to bklm1234 here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...p?showforum=158 as he is WM9's representative for the forums. It's best to deal with him rather than direct with George.

Col.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse! :D