Sign in to follow this  
Seamaster_Fan

New member looking for DSSD

Seamaster_Fan

Hi everyone! I was at the local Rolex authorized dealer the other day and I fell in love with the Deep Sea Sea Dweller, however the 11k price tag put me off a bit. I think that amount of money for a watch is simply ridiculous, and could never justify my purchase. So I have now found myself here. I am looking for a replica, but with certain conditions. I have looked through a few of the trusted dealers, but I am a bit overwhelmed. I am looking for a replica that looks as close as possible to the real deal, however my price limit is about $200 USD. I'm not looking for any fancy movement, cheaper asian is perfectly fine with me, the looks of the watch are more important. Could you maybe point me in the right direction?

Luthier

Try Mary (Watchinternational) or Robert (PrestigeWatchCompany).

Both are the best source for DSSD with 21j movement.

Good luck!

GC

+1 to what Luthier said

themoo-12

+2

dingle

welcome seamaster :D

Seamaster_Fan

Thanks guys, that is exactly what I'm looking for. My only concern now is with customs, anyone had experience trying to bring one into Canada?

greg_r

Canada is, so I'm told, almost as rep-friendly as the UK. You shouldn't have any problems.

Ska

Greg's absolutely right. I'd go with either Robert (PrestigeWatchCo) or Mary (WatchInternational)

Regarding the custom's issue, I'm sure there are some canadian's about who could help you, but its also worth mentioning that Mary offers a refund/replacement in the event of your watch being seized by customs.

Best Of Luck