Sign in to follow this  
Jagsman

EBAY Faker?

BentleySharp

i took a look... dodgy for sure. the blurry pics, lack of details, coveinently cant find/threw away original box and any and all related paperwork/manuals/certification, the price is way low for a genuine (the price is even low for some replicas), But, you never know. could be the real deal but i wouldnt count on it. I'd say, if your the type of person to where $150 isn't that special, then go for it, otherwise, stay away from this one.

Jagsman

Not going near, google the serial no and the Bell and Ross forums seem to provide the answer.................

Hazz

I feel a report coming on

black263

That serial number appears numerous times in Google as a replica, and not a very good one.

SSTEEL

Reported.

TheInthusiest

I also reported. :)

Rockzz22

Very bad pic of this watch

reximda

That's not even a quality rep. Even with the shitty pix, that date wheel is all wrong. Wrong color, horribly misplaced... On these models it's generally at 4:30. Also, even the case is funked. In plan view, you shouldn't be able to see the case sides like that. £150 is WAY too much for this trash.

trailboss99

eeeew! reported

moredhel

Reported

Ilikewaches

Ebay is so pathetic. They give zero fucks, item is still listed.

Rob Roy

Surely they know it's a fake by now!

Put a Rolex on and they will be all over it like a rash....

These clowns selling reps on eBay just piss me off.

Col

DG335

Don't trust anyone from Wisbech...lived there for years.... Webbed feet and all that.

<RJ>

Don't trust anyone from Wisbech...lived there for years.... Webbed feet and all that.

:rofl:

Olly
:rofl:

trailboss99

Still up! :headdesk:

reximda

That P.O.S. Or one very similar, is what got me into the higher end rep world. Bought it on ebay super cheap, and wore it for a few weeks, until the dial face started PEELING up under the xtal. Tossed it in the trash, and started researching. Ended up here, so it wasn't all for naught.

Gbkirsch

Reported

opus9

Still up. I wrote the seller this is the transcript. Sounds like a bargain then! Hmmm

>

> I brought this watch for my husband a couple of years ago as a 30th wedding anniversary present, it is genuine. sadly he passed away just a few months after. i moved to a residential home & that was when the box & paper work got thrown away, didnt think i was going 2 need it anymore. He used to keeep his watch in a silver jewellery box. I dont care if the watch, now, is worth £500 or £5000, i will share the money between my grandchildren. no one is forcing you to buy it so please, if you do not think it is genuine, just dont bid instead of sending rather rude emails that i found quite upsetting, thanks.

>

> - five.2008

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: five.2008

> Subject: Details about the item: sent a message about Bell & Ross Watch #261312035118

> Sent Date: 24-Oct-13 08:38:11 BST

>

> Dear five.2008,

>

> Your selling a genuine watch that costs over 4 grand for 150. And you threw away papers,box,screwdriver the lot ? Really?

Edited by opus9