Sign in to follow this  
atmos

more Chronoswiss watches as rep ?

atmos

i want to suggest, if the watch seller and dealer, have in future the possibilitie,

to take more reps from Chronoswiss in their collections.

they are looking excelent and i think it is not so difficult to fake them. (no idea whether I'm right)

many of them have a ETA 7750 movement

please look :

Grand Lunar

Movement: C.755 (basic ETA 7750)

hbwnuq3zpxgenr467xa2226.jpg

chronoswissgrandlunarch.jpg

chronoswissgrandlunarch.jpg

Chronoswiss Rattrapante:

Movement: C.732 (Basic ETA 7750)

p1000427698ae4039f54199.jpg

1530311b5674083.jpg

u51655840169.jpg

u51675901686.jpg

u51665934122.jpg

Chronosiwss Tora chrono:

Movement: C.743 (Basic ETA 7750)

ch742346580621.jpg

u64256491423.jpg

tora36249481.jpg

10000000794716182326.jpg

Do you think it is a chance to have sometimes more from chronoswiss ? Mark, Rachel, Robert , Mary, ...

dingle

Atmos---we have the same great taste in watches :P

....but I doubt these will ever be repped :(

atmos
Atmos---we have the same great taste in watches :D

....but I doubt these will ever be repped :(

yes love that style of chronoswiss watches :P

I own one gen chronoswiss myself, I have saved a year for it

hope the repper will ever go for it

there are so many brands that do not any need ...

ebzen02

Most people would not appreciate the beauty of these watches..They are not Rolex after all :(

greg_r

There has been the occasional Chronoswiss rep, but nothing special. My only beef with the brand is that most of the best models look like copies of Pateks.

Baldrick

This is the only decent one I've seen, beautiful watch, altho' I don't think it's accurate to any of Gerd Lang's designs.

423CHRONOSWISSREGULATEUR2.jpg

Only other one was this cheapie!

321CHRONOSWISSTIMEMASTER2.jpg

ebzen02
There has been the occasional Chronoswiss rep, but nothing special. My only beef with the brand is that most of the best models look like copies of Pateks.

Or Breguets.. Guess why I liked them so much..They are not as expensive..But, yeah I'd rather get a Patek or Breguet rep over a Chronoswiss..

Baldrick

Gerd Lang's designs owe nothing to Patek, nor Breguet ( other than the Breguet hands), like many prestigious brands over hundreds of years, Lang chose to go the traditional route by employing rose-engine turned guilloche enamelled dials / coin edged and milled cases with onion crowns, they have always been conservative in design, but Chronoswiss were at the leading edge in terms of bringing over sized watches to the marketplace, their quality is exceptional value at their price points, Gerd Lang was also the first Swiss atelier to bring an inexpensive tourbillon to the marketplace using the Chinese Million Smart developed one minute tourbillon.

atmos

Or Breguets.. Guess why I liked them so much..They are not as expensive..But, yeah I'd rather get a Patek or Breguet rep over a Chronoswiss..

the difference is, that Patek or Breguet watches wearing people wich are rich or from high level management with big fat salary and they are often older (50+)

no one would believe that i can afford one Patek or Breguet, because this watches begins about 20.000+

otherwise the chronoswiss watches cost 3.000 to 7.000 euro (except gold, platinum, or complicated one)

they have there own style and are nice as well

such a chronosw is more realistic for me.

because, if I have one, I will wear it outside my home, on my work, on a party, at shopping or a holiday. and not only in my rep-vitrine ;)

just imagine, you are on shopping or on beachholidays and your hand would be cut off, because the gangster is thinking you have a Patek on your wrist ;):)

greg_r
just imagine, you are on shopping or on beachholidays and your hand would be cut off, because the gangster is thinking you have a Patek on your wrist ;):)

Sunshine - if you're in that kinda neighborhood, you better be wearing a Casio, because if it looks anything like it might be expensive, they're not gonna worry about the name on the dial before cutting your hand off.... ;) ;)

JoeyB

Sunshine - if you're in that kinda neighborhood, you better be wearing a Casio, because if it looks anything like it might be expensive, they're not gonna worry about the name on the dial before cutting your hand off.... ;):rolleyes:

We have discerning thugs in our country... ;)

greg_r
We have discerning thugs in our country... ;)

:)

ebzen02

:)

In all seriousness.. Chronoswiss was my first real watch infatuation.. Love the Kairos and the Rattrapante/Tora...

greg_r
;)

In all seriousness.. Chronoswiss was my first real watch infatuation.. Love the Kairos and the Rattrapante/Tora...

;)

Yeah - no argument. They make some very pretty watches :)

Ska

Yes but that's only because their designers have the Patek website for inspiration.

atmos
Yes but that's only because their designers have the Patek website for inspiration.

so what ... :D

26823641807.jpg

chronoswissgrandregulat.jpg

dingle

+1 Atmos

:D