Sign in to follow this  
aazam80

Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAN2111.BA0822

aazam80

Hi,

I have been with Rep world for some time now and also own few very decent Rep. I own Omega Seamaster James Bond 50th Anni and Tag Link Caliber 16 both from Andrew.

I have noticed one major problem or solution after living with the world of reps and that is the more you come closer to the Rep the more you want to own a Gen..now you have tasted the fine watch is aesthetics you want to have the real thing..similar thing people may face problem with Women :-)

Hence I am now pursuing my interest in owning a Decent Gen and so far in my Budget I can see my self purchasing Tag Heuer Aquaracer

WAN2111.BA0822, but Its not only about Budget I really like this watch, I wanted something in Blue and looks like Seamaster, Mechanical.( Just can't stand Quartz movement)...It does the Job.

Below link take you to exact watch I am looking to buy soon.

What you guys have to say is it good watch to go for?

Regards

Aazi

SSTEEL

It is a nice watch. Maybe go to your local AD, or store to try one on in the flesh to see if you still like it.

Markrfc

I sold one of these recently its a beautiful watch dont hesitate you will not regret it.

aazam80

I sold one of these recently its a beautiful watch dont hesitate you will not regret it.

Hi Mark,

Why did you sold it ? any major flaw or dislike ?...i am getting this watch from authentic AD for $ 1500 approx.

fatarms

I have one of the WAB2010 day date models, but I am considering selling it because it just doesn't get wrist time. I got a couple other gens that hog all the wrist time and there's nothing against the Tag, but I just like the other ones better right now. I'm sure that will change though, you know how you get bored with the one on your wrist after a while... :lol:

BentleySharp

I have noticed one major problem or solution after living with the world of reps and that is the more you come closer to the Rep the more you want to own a Gen..now you have tasted the fine watch is aesthetics you want to have the real thing..similar thing people may face problem with Women :-)

Yea, after having replica women for so long i just really wanted the genuine article. i feel ya.

But really, in your price range (that of an aquaracer) there is a lot you could potentially buy. shop around a little. there's quite a number of watches out there that meet your criteria. The aquaracer itself is a fine watch. i've been doing some looking into Gen Aquaracers myself lately. I dont think you'll be disappointed, though.

aazam80

Yea, after having replica women for so long i just really wanted the genuine article. i feel ya.

But really, in your price range (that of an aquaracer) there is a lot you could potentially buy. shop around a little. there's quite a number of watches out there that meet your criteria. The aquaracer itself is a fine watch. i've been doing some looking into Gen Aquaracers myself lately. I dont think you'll be disappointed, though.

that was funny....anyways i did look around some how got glued to TAG ...may be i am just too tempted

ShovelnTC

I was at the AD today and was impressed with quite a few models, they are very nice watches, go for it and enjoy!

Kray

Nice watch. I searched in a few trusted sellers website but cant find this model. Is there a replica to this model (Aquaracer wan 2110)?

aazam80

Nice watch. I searched in a few trusted sellers website but cant find this model. Is there a replica to this model (Aquaracer wan 2110)?

Difficult to get because the dial is complex to design...the watch looks awesome in real...better than video