Sign in to follow this  
kikkiboy

Any Factory in roadmap to do Mark XVII Little Prince edition?

kikkiboy

Went to the IWC boutique today, they showed me the limited edition 1000pieces Little Prince Edition, any of the factory will be doing this? Will be buying the Mark XVII for my wife but would like to know if the Little Prince Edition is coming, i think they have both the Chrono and non-chrono type.

PILOT’S WATCH MARK XVII EDITION “LE PETIT PRINCE”

Reference IW326506

[/center]

mark-front-back_3.jpg

BIG PILOT’S WATCH PERPETUAL CALENDAR

EDITION “LE PETIT PRINCE”

IW502801

[/center]

packshot_front_back_972x426.jpglead_image_unique_piece.jpg

chats

one of my favorite books growing up, i would love to have this, but i think its unlikely for this to be repped especially the calendar

Martinjogs

I'm thinking not much chance.TSWatch still has, or rather had a few months back, earlier versions of the St Exupery model.

KLD

There's a lengthy thread over at RG on this. Lot's of interest if we could get a maker to do it.

chats

There's a lengthy thread over at RG on this. Lot's of interest if we could get a maker to do it.

yip, if they can make a decent rep out of this, i am definetely buying it for sure :D cant wait

kennycoder

Ordered one from Ryan. Let's see how good it is. For now it seems to be pretty close. Minor issues I've seen from my QC pics is the crown size and the position of some numerals by 1/10th of a mm or so. So virtually unnoticeable.

Once I get it, I'll do a small review.

ryaku

Ordered one from Ryan. Let's see how good it is. For now it seems to be pretty close. Minor issues I've seen from my QC pics is the crown size and the position of some numerals by 1/10th of a mm or so. So virtually unnoticeable.

Looking forward to reading your opinion kenny!

I am also about to pull the trigger on this watch.

antithese

which one did you order? the Pilot XVII or the Pilot Chrono? As I was going to order the Pilot Chrono "Le petit prince" they were out of stock .

kennycoder

Mark xvii. Will arrive this Wednesday. I'll post a review once its here.

ryaku

Kenny, can't wait to read your review!

kennycoder

Received today ^^. Love it!

VEAu2te.jpg

I'll try to post a proper review a bit later since the 2 factories have already launched 4 revisions of this model... Mine is one of the first batches so it's somehow in the middle in terms of 1:1-ess.

ryaku

I like the watch better and better.