Sign in to follow this  
lodefa72

Hi all...I ask a first suggestion to buy!

lodefa72

Hi guys...I'm a new italian member, interested in watches, but with no sufficient means to buy the two I like!

I'd love to buy a TAG MonacoVintage Limited edition (obviuosly a replica...I cannot afford over $3000), not listed in your suggested dealer's list, so I wrote them a week ago...but none of them answer.

Can anyone help me??

Tnx in advance!

Lollo

Member X

Hey Lollo,

Welcome to the board :D

Did you message or email? They don't come on the board very often so it's better to email!

They are also usually very busy but do get back to you in most cases ;)

One thing to note is that Italian customs are very hot on reps - you may need to get any you order sent to a friend in the EU and then either visit them to pick it up and wear it back into Italy, or risk an internal-EU package through the post, in the hope customs don't check them as thoroughly as parcels from the Far East...

greg_r
Hi guys...I'm a new italian member, interested in watches, but with no sufficient means to buy the two I like!

I'd love to buy a TAG MonacoVintage Limited edition (obviuosly a replica...I cannot afford over $3000), not listed in your suggested dealer's list, so I wrote them a week ago...but none of them answer.

Can anyone help me??

Tnx in advance!

Lollo

Welcome to RWG. :pacing:

I'm not sure whether there's a rep of that particular version of the Monaco - although there are certainly reps of some of the Monaco range.

Your big problem is being in Italy. Most of our dealers will not ship to Italy as the chances of the watch getting through customs are slim. Your only chance is going to be buying from one of our two E.U. based dealers as they're the only ones likely to be able to ship to Italy. I would suggest contacting Narikaa and/or Precious Time and see if they can obtain this particular model for you - Narikaa has a subforum here and you'll find both of them on our Trusted Dealer List

lodefa72

Thanks a lot for your suggestions...so I don't have big chances :(

I have a friend abroad...but he's in swiss! I'm sure there is even worst than in Italy! ;)

greg_r
Thanks a lot for your suggestions...so I don't have big chances :(

I have a friend abroad...but he's in swiss! I'm sure there is even worst than in Italy! ;)

Sure is ;)

You'll be okay so long as you order from an EU dealer - customs pretty much ceases to be a problem then. ;)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :(

lodefa72

Tnx again! :)