Sign in to follow this  
neil

312. ZF or KW?..ALE

neil

Any thoughts ALE, see that PT have just come out with a new ZF best model wonder how that compares to the KW model?

Realism
:popcorn:

ALE7575

I really cannot say which version is better because I know perfectly the KW (I own one from the beginning), but I have not any info of ZFac version.

What I can say is that KW PAM 312 is ALMOST PERFECT in accuracy and finish.

I really doubt ZFac could be better at this regard because KW version has few things to be improved like date wheel font ( the same as Zfac as far as I know) and decorated movement (better IMO in KW version and better finished)

With a real croco strap KW can endure perfectly a comparison with gens in finish, dial, crystal, case, CG....I'm talking about gens of different models, just appearance. I have checked that several times with different people, even with gen owners with PAM knowledge.

If I had to pass a rep off as gen, I would choose the KW PAM 312 with a gen strap. In the wrist of course (leaving aside movement)

I have seen many pics of ZFac versions and I have just realized a very good quality but less defined and sharp edges in cushion shaped case. We would need to check that in real size and in person.

I'm actually expecting a lot of good things from ZFac productions in the near future.

I hope to buy a sample from Puretime of PAM 389 to check the quality

We need to wait for more info about ZFac watches

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

neil

Thanks ALE as always your feedback is invaluable.

ALE7575

Thanks ALE as always your feedback is invaluable.

Just my thoughts

You are welcome

ALE

neil

ALE I see that watch international can get the 312 KW version....do you think this is identical to the Kuvarsit offering or do Kuvarsit make any additional refinements? Just wondered if it makes any difference who I get the watch from?

Thanks

ALE7575

ALE I see that watch international can get the 312 KW version....do you think this is identical to the Kuvarsit offering or do Kuvarsit make any additional refinements? Just wondered if it makes any difference who I get the watch from?

Thanks

If WI is saying KW version, it will be the same as version made and sold by Kuvarsit directly or other dealers

No additional differences between dealers. Be sure

Sometimes just differences between batches

ALE