Sign in to follow this  
speedzmaster

Tudor Snowflake Rep Experts....

speedzmaster

The Snowflake dials are 26mm, yet the Submariner cases are designed for 29mm dials. What case would be best for a Tudor Snowflake project?

Edited by speedzmaster

sconehead

Try here, http://www.chronotac.com/

look at the Seamatic range...not sure of the exact dimensions though...:)

speedzmaster

I think I'm going to go for this watch and then add a Yuki snowflake dial and handset.

Edited by speedzmaster

KBH

Don't forget you're going to have to get an Eta or Eta clone movement to use the Yuki hands and dial. Plus you'll need a Tudor crown and Tudor clasp. If you get that far along. I have a Gen Tudor crown that may interest you.

speedzmaster
Don't forget you're going to have to get an Eta or Eta clone movement to use the Yuki hands and dial. Plus you'll need a Tudor crown and Tudor clasp. If you get that far along. I have a Gen Tudor crown that may interest you.

Thanks for the offer, KBH. :) I have a Swiss 2824...I dunno if it'll work with the Tudor Snowflake dial...and I have the Tudor clasp. The Tudor crown I have isn't the trip-lock crown.

I'm still trying to find more info. All I've seen so far is Ubiquitous' Tudor Snowflake post, but he doesn't mention any details...as usual.

speedzmaster

This is what I've found out...

The Rolex 5513 (no cyclops) or 1680 (cyclops) accept dials that are 26mm. Therefore, they can accept Tudor Sub dials.