Sign in to follow this  
Trackfast

Swiss Breitling Rep

Trackfast

I have been searching and doing my research prior to making this post.

Is there a Swiss Movement Breitling Rep made? Also I see on alot ot the TD sites what i think to be the same watch. Prices range from $288 to $345

Am I buying the same rep? is there a difference in the watch that is more expensive?

greg_r

Depends on the model. I have a SuperOcean Heritage with a Sellita in it, but it's dubious whether it's worth spending the extra for Swiss in any event.

If you're looking at something with chronos, then you're going to be buying an Asian movement unless you have a LOT of money to spend...

Del

You joined 30 minutes ago - what research did you do?! :lol:

Of course there are Breitling reps with Swiss movements - Seawolf, Steelfish and SuperOcean to name a few.

Read more you must.....:yoda:

onzenuub

:rofl: welcome

Trackfast

I have been searching for days and joined a few minutes ago so that I could post. Thanks for the welcoming of a new member. I have noticed you guys Flame a lot noobs. Good thing I have thick skin.

I am looking for a Bentley with black dial. Trusty time has some nice watches at a lower price than a few others. Is there a difference?

SSTEEL

Welcome to RWG Mr Thickskin, sorry, Trackfast ;)

Always contact a TD first to check availability of a rep you wish to buy, but having said that, you still may be told its out of stock even after you have paid.

Not trying to put you off, maybe check the link in my sig below for some more reading/learning mate.

Edited by SSTEEL

RichardMiami

I am looking for a Bentley with black dial. Trusty time has some nice watches at a lower price than a few others. Is there a difference?

Is there a difference between Trusty's watch and WHICH OTHER WATCH? Be specific.

If I tell you that there is a difference in price between my local Ferrari dealer's Enzo and some other Enzo... how would you answer?

Provide links to both watches and try to ask again... then we can help you.

onzenuub

Is there a difference between Trusty's watch and WHICH OTHER WATCH? Be specific.

If I tell you that there is a difference in price between my local Ferrari dealer's Enzo and some other Enzo... how would you answer?

The other Enzo, is his last name Ferrari?

RichardMiami

nope....... his last name is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

onzenuub

nope....... his last name is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would like to see the post he gets:

To Mr. Enzo vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rofl:

Del

I have been searching for days and joined a few minutes ago so that I could post. Thanks for the welcoming of a new member. I have noticed you guys Flame a lot noobs. Good thing I have thick skin.

I'm not flaming you, it was just quite funny to read your post when you had only just joined! ;)

The best thing you can do is read all the "stickies" in the New Members section - that will tell you about the different movements you can get in reps (which greatly affects the price) and what you can expect from a rep, among other things. Check out all the Trusted Dealer sub-sections, payment methods, feedback, then go to the Review section and read all about different watches bought by other members.

The price difference in the Bentleys you're looking at is probably to do with the movements, but once you've done your homework then you will be able to see this for yourself. :thumbsup2:

Trackfast

I'm not flaming you, it was just quite funny to read your post when you had only just joined! ;)

The best thing you can do is read all the "stickies" in the New Members section - that will tell you about the different movements you can get in reps (which greatly affects the price) and what you can expect from a rep, among other things. Check out all the Trusted Dealer sub-sections, payment methods, feedback, then go to the Review section and read all about different watches bought by other members.

The price difference in the Bentleys you're looking at is probably to do with the movements, but once you've done your homework then you will be able to see this for yourself. :thumbsup2:

I will post links to the ones I am looking at. They both have the Asia 7750 movement. I will read more to learn more.

Trackfast

http://v.yupoo.com/p...albums/5974073/

http://www.ttw888.co...products_id=284

These are close to same price but are they the same watch? I know these arent exactly what Iam looking for but it is close. Id like to have the best breitling Bentley or Navitimer that is avaialbe. On trusty's site he has one on there that says "new updated" is that the one I need?

I am trying to do my research. Just asking questions along the way as I am very new to this. I have 2 Gen rolex's and want to expand my collection with out using my kids college fund.

Edited by Trackfast

Trackfast

This is what I want.

http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=1016

Love this one too

http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=1295

This one says "New Updated Version"

http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=5905

Any help is apprecitated

This is really the one I was considering.

http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=5906

Between the first link and second on this list, is there a difference in quality?

Edited by Trackfast

greg_r

The second two are essentially the same watch - whichever one you order you should get the current version (assuming that it's still available). If in doubt, ask the dealer.

Trackfast

The second two are essentially the same watch - whichever one you order you should get the current version (assuming that it's still available). If in doubt, ask the dealer.

Thank you.

NFleischer

Welcome. Be aware that the Bentley is a huge watch; 49mm. with a thick bezel.

ads-1991

Of course there are Breitling reps with Swiss movements - Seawolf, Steelfish and SuperOcean to name a few.

Read more you must..... :yoda:

+1, Welcome to the forum :)

ads-1991

As Greg said though, I'm not sure its worth the extra for the Swiss movement. I have dissected both the Asian and Swiss from Switzerland and there are not many differences quality wise. The Asian 2824/2836 are top quality movements!

Trackfast

As Greg said though, I'm not sure its worth the extra for the Swiss movement. I have dissected both the Asian and Swiss from Switzerland and there are not many differences quality wise. The Asian 2824/2836 are top quality movements!

Im seeing the 7750 movement on most of the Breitlings i am finding. Is that a good movement or should I look for the ones you mentioned?

Heisenberg

Im seeing the 7750 movement on most of the Breitlings i am finding. Is that a good movement or should I look for the ones you mentioned?

Asian 2824/2836 are non chrono movements. 7750 is for chrono watches (watches with subdials).

Trackfast

Asian 2824/2836 are non chrono movements. 7750 is for chrono watches (watches with subdials).

Thank you!

Trackfast

Ok so i emailed Perfect Clone and he advised me NOT to buy any Breitling Bentley Reps. Does anyone own one and would like to share their experience with them>? And direct me to there trusted dealer of said Rep?

boneyjr

why did he tell you to stay away from the Bentley (other than it being ugly)?

Coffindodger

The Bently is huge at 49mm, not for the skinny,s and I think a bit blingy