Sign in to follow this  
gB.

DSSD bracelet on the submariner 116610?

gB.

I was thinking about my recent purchase of the black sub 116610 ceramic bezel rep (newer version with bigger lugs and crown guards). The watch is great, and is just as classic as the original sub, but wears a little bigger. The current models for sale only have the polished center links, which doesn't go well with the traditional black sub model (in my opinion). I guess I could have them brushed out, but was thinking about other options. I like the DSSD bracelet, plus it is satin brushed like the traditional sub. Does anyone know if the DSSD bracelet will fit the newer sub models?

gB.

Anyone?

AustinTech

I do not know.

dingle

paging KBH :yoda:

houndoggie

Deepsea is 21mm lugs, the Submariner is 20mm lugs. So the Deepsea bracelet is too big.

KBH

To be honest, I really don't know. I haven't seen the new model yet. Is it 20 mm lugs? You mention bigger lugs, which means a good possibility that even if the same width, the end links could be different. Polishing the center links is easy enough, though. Just get a scotch-brite pad and have at it.

gB.
Deepsea is 21mm lugs, the Submariner is 20mm lugs. So the Deepsea bracelet is too big.

Got it. Thanks HD! :yoda:

mrtepax

Despite it's not the gen bracelet, I like the shiny middle links. Anyhow, i am considering to replace the steel bracelet with a green kaki nato strap....it looks veeery sporty IMO