Sign in to follow this  
R3DUL

007 fell off

R3DUL

Please be gentle I'm a noob as your about to tell.

Just received my skyfall 007 p-ocean and the 007 has fallen off,urggggh.

I'm not going to name the TD as I'm waiting for a reply as i only picked it up today, must admit beautiful watch but heart broken regarding the problem.

Now my question is.

Is it safe to send back?

Also if I decided not too can it be fixed here by someone as I'm not sure it will be confiscated?

Yes yes typical noob.

Kind regards

Be gentle

P4GTR

Where are you located?

R3DUL

East London

P4GTR

I'm in the US, so we have to find someone in the UK to help you.

Who is willing to do a simple dial fix in the UK? OP will become a vip to cover your donated labor.

R3DUL

That's what you call it a dial fix I'm learning slowly. I need to put pics up which might help, would fixing it mean sacrificing if it's water proof. Hope your not rolling on the floor laughing.....

neil

Wouldn't hold out any hope on it already being waterproofed, unless you have had it checked.

myaz

IMO, it's a simple fix easier to handle locally, also giving you a chance to test for water resistance at the same time.

You can send it back as well and it's normally safe but it sometimes takes a very long time. It seems like the usual is 2-4 weeks, though the only one I've ever sent back (from the US) took 3 months for some strange and baffling reason. :thud: I actually had given up on it when the TD got a hold of me.

R3DUL

I'm just worried about taking it to a watch dr or something and not getting it back, would hate an altercation. It's a shame just a small issue I have and don't know if I'll be sending it back or even it arriving.