Sign in to follow this  
123qwe

Info about PO and some dealers

123qwe

Hi to all, great forum and great underground movement!

Hi decided to purchase a planet ocean after debating if would be better the PO or the submariner. The submariner is superb but I think

is more attractive and i prefer a watch tha don't catch too much attention... btw in the future I'll buy also the sub!

Coming to the PO,i decided to go with the 45.5 mm.

- Anyone has bought a 45.5mm PO from narikaa? there is a review of this watch sold by narikaa, is a good rep?

- Is the UPO sold by narikaa too? Or is sold by any EU dealer?

Thanks and keep it up

trailboss99

Hi there mate, welcome to RWG.

Most all the dealers get stock from the same places so I'm sure Narikaa can get a UPO for you.

What country are you in? Most of Europe is safe to buy direct from China.

Col.

Ska

where are you based?

greg_r

Narikaa's PO is as good as you'll find anywhere for that kind of price in fact he's famous for them :rainingshit:. You can pick up a more upmarket version with a better movement, but frankly I wouldn't look any further - the watch Narikaa sells is excellent value.

There's a review of the 42mm version (which is similar quality) here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=4603

If Narikaa has the 45.5mm version available at the moment, he'll be able to show you a photo of the actual watch he'll be sending, so you'll be able to see how good it is before you get it. I'd suggest you drop him an email - he's a great guy and one of the best dealers in the business.

123qwe

Most all the dealers get stock from the same places so I'm sure Narikaa can get a UPO for you.

Col.

I'm from Italy... I hear that there are possibilities of custom controls...

anyone from Italy here can confirm plz?

Narikaa's PO is as good as you'll find anywhere for that kind of price in fact he's famous for them . You can pick up a more upmarket version with a better movement, but frankly I wouldn't look any further - the watch Narikaa sells is excellent value.

There's a review of the 42mm version (which is similar quality) here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=4603

If Narikaa has the 45.5mm version available at the moment, he'll be able to show you a photo of the actual watch he'll be sending, so you'll be able to see how good it is before you get it. I'd suggest you drop him an email - he's a great guy and one of the best dealers in the business.

so do you think the narikka po is almost a good watch? So the purchase of a UPO is not necessary?

Thanks for the reply anyway :D

Edited by 123qwe

trailboss99

Ooooooh yes! Don't even think of buying from a non EU based dealer mate.

You have better odds of winning lotto than of getting a watch from China or the Far East passed Italian customs.

The UK based dealers should be no trouble however.

Col.

greg_r

Col.

I'm from Italy... I hear that there are possibilities of custom controls...

anyone from Italy here can confirm plz?

Narikaa's PO is as good as you'll find anywhere for that kind of price in fact he's famous for them . You can pick up a more upmarket version with a better movement, but frankly I wouldn't look any further - the watch Narikaa sells is excellent value.

so do you think the narikka po is almost a good watch? So the purchase of a UPO is not necessary?

Thanks for the reply anyway :)

Yup - you certainly need to buy from an EU dealer. Very risky trying to import from the far east if you're in Italy.

Both watches are good - they're very similar. Go for the size you prefer :D

G

123qwe
Ooooooh yes! Don't even think of buying from a non EU based dealer mate.

You have better odds of winning lotto than of getting a watch from China or the Far East passed Italian customs.

The UK based dealers should be no trouble however.

Col.

;)

seems Italian customs are very scrupulous!

So in the future there is no possibility for me to buy a panerai from davidsen... right?

Silverspeed
seems Italian customs are very scrupulous!

So in the future there is no possibility for me to buy a panerai from davidsen... right?

Not directly from DSN...in this case it's better to have it reshipped from another EU country,

preferably the UK, since the UK has hardly any custom issues. Don't know if DSN has the possibility

to ship via the UK...

Wiz
i prefer a watch tha don't catch too much attention [...] i decided to go with the 45.5 mm.

45mm catches a lot of attention! ;)

About italian customs, having the watch shipped from another EU country seems to be the a good idea.

Ska

Hey mate, just to add my two cents - one of our members SFA247 who lives in the USA regularly "reships" packages for people who live in states with heavy handed customs.

I know the forum mantra here is "choose your dealer then choose your watch (and so many of the guys on this forum have gone out of their way to help me out with various things)

So, being UK based myself (and as a result blessed with customs who don't care) I thought I'd just add that if you decide either now or in future that you'd like a watch being offered by one of the china based dealers, I would be more than happy to do the same for you.

I.e you could have the watch shipped to me here in the uk from say Mary or Robert and when it arrived I would resend it to you from within the UK adding probably only a couple of days to it's delivery time.

I'm sure Narikaa will be able to sort you out perfectly well for a long time but if you ever need help its always available!

Best of luck with the Planet Ocean - Omegas rock.

123qwe
Hey mate, just to add my two cents - one of our members SFA247 who lives in the USA regularly "reships" packages for people who live in states with heavy handed customs.

I know the forum mantra here is "choose your dealer then choose your watch (and so many of the guys on this forum have gone out of their way to help me out with various things)

So, being UK based myself (and as a result blessed with customs who don't care) I thought I'd just add that if you decide either now or in future that you'd like a watch being offered by one of the china based dealers, I would be more than happy to do the same for you.

I.e you could have the watch shipped to mr jere in the uk from say Mary or Robert and when it arrived I would resent it to you from within the UK adding probably only a couple of days to it's delivery time.

I'm sure Narikaa will be able to sort you out perfectly well for a long time but if you ever need help its always available!

Best of luck with the Planet Ocean - Omegas rock.

hey thanks mate! I'll take this in consideration in the near future when I'll need some good pam for example...

Thanks again for the help to me and the forum community!

edit: I added you to my friend list ;)

Edited by 123qwe

trailboss99

That's why I love this place!

Col.

greg_r
That's why I love this place!

Col.

+1

Best bunch of guys in any forum ever. Seriously.