Sign in to follow this  
BentleySharp

New GunnyStrap Makes PAM312 Look Like A $7.5K Watch

BentleySharp

Now that i ditched that fugly faux gatorskin black leather puke-fest that came with my PAM312, And replaced it with a custom made 2010 Serie leather strap from Peter at GunnyStraps, My Panerai looks all the bit of it's estimated $7500 value. The strap is smooth, supple, and buttery. An absolute pleasure to wrap around my wrist. I refused to wear it with the strap the watch came with. It was embarrassing and a dead giveaway as to it's rep nature. So my PAM has just been revolving sowly in my watchwinder for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks now. That's how long it takes after placing an order at GunnyStraps to recieve your package. That is because every single Gunnystrap is custom made to your specifications. After i chose the 2010 Serie, from what must have been at least 30 or 40 styles, I specified minimal stitching, Peter then asked me, via email,how wide the strap should be, how long i wanted each side of the strap in millimeters, then how thick i wanted it, then if i wanted a taper and how wide should that taper be. Then i chose one of the buckles he offers in brushed steel for a resonable price. I opted to keep my engraved Panerai buckle in my parts box, though i could easily remove the buckle that's on the strap now and replace it, if i ever got the itch. Boys and Girls, If you want your watch to look authentic, shell out the extra few bucks and buy a nice strap. It's so worth it. So enough yip yappin' and jaw jabberin'. Let's see some pics!

PAM312Gunny1_zpsb4f09332.jpg

PAM312Gunny2_zpse723ba46.jpg

PAM312Gunny3_zpsb894b3ce.jpg

Oh, And just for Baxter, I took a couple of pictures with my new Gucci Cuir leather Lace-ups. Long story short, I bought the shoes to match this strap, and Bax razzed me about it a little, so i figured a couple pictures were in order.

PAM312Gunny6_zpsa4a24ed8.jpg

PAM312Gunny5_zps98c49181.jpg

So there you have it. Custom leather from Peter at GunnyStraps.

jackwins

Very nice! If I don't buy OEM straps, I buy Gunny straps. His customer service and quality is second to none.

elp

very nice look - great choice!

HWG

Gunny makes nice stuff, I have a few from him as well. While that strap is not my first choice, it looks good. Enjoy it!

ArcticMonkey

That strap is the tits Bentley! Nice pickup!

dickywicked

Great shoes.

Indigo38

nice quality leather, but its not my personal style

Kewlin2001

How much bro?

elp

My Gunny homage :lol:

WP_20131108_012_zpsa15e93f7.jpg

AndyBlue

Rather spiffing indeed.

Jonnybaws

I know I'm new here, but can you lot refrain from posting pictures for the next 2/3 months, which is when I'm due my next purchase!

Many thanks :D

#purdy

nyckid

These shoes are the reason why you didn't pull the trigger on my safari? :facepalm:

Well, good choice Bsharp because shoes are bangin'

And congrats on the gunny straps! If you were here in the city you would defo land a gig as a marketer with me. Damn you good kid :giggle:

edigital

great looking strap

Doomsday

Beautiful!