themannier

Any news from TC ?

themannier

Hi all,

Last sunday TC just told to me there must be a little more delay for my Watch because of any customs issues in UK(the parcel invoice was not good, anything like that),then i just send him a mail to know if all get cleared, and still no reply....1 week is unusual, he replied promptly the others time.

I admit i am very curious to see a TC sub for real, the wait is hard :Yawn:

maxwas

I feel your pain. I've not heard from him since the 30th Oct. I sent $ to him 2 weeks ago and he hasn't indicated if he has received. We're just gonna have to sit it out :-(

Pob

Talk to him last week so he is up and running, don't worry guys just be patient and you'll get what you are waiting for ;)

themannier

Yes my friends "the school of the patience" is here !

machiavegli

I've got an order in with him too, he's known to have some comms delays so I'll just sit and :popcorn:

-Mach

themannier

I've got an order in with him too, he's known to have some comms delays so I'll just sit and :popcorn:

-Mach

This is exactly what i would say if i was sure to get this sub in the next days; but he told to me that there was a problem with the invoice of the parcel he sent in UK. I think that he send a few Watches in the same parcel to UK, then, they are dispatch in Europe !

Edited by themannier

Ghostripper

He just sent me an email a couple days ago, after a two week wait...He'll reply eventually, like everyone says, patience is one of the most difficult abilities to master.