Sign in to follow this  
wrenches&watches

New Galaxy S3 watch thingy, end of Horology?

wrenches&watches

What's your opinion? Looks to me like another device for pervs to take inappropriate photos of women and the brain dead youth of today to cheat their way to a passing grade. Plus it's just ugly, might as well stamp a Diesel logo on it somewhere, bring on the bling edition! And where's the rep already, what's the hold up?! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Realism

no...because the old money and the new money are still buying the most expensive timepieces the world has to offer

onionbag

I'm undecided, until it's clear to me I'll stick with my Nokia 8210...........

wrenches&watches

Would somebody buy Realism a Maserati already, perfect answer! A++

Realism

I'm undecided, until it's clear to me I'll stick with my Nokia 8210...........

because you're neither new money nor old money O-bag...

you're NO MONEY

Jagsman

Onion, I had an 8210, great wee phone, didn't have maps though, or anything else regards functionality, if I remember correctly. Was great for actually speaking to people though.

Soopah Spy

You know, I had my phone out at lunch today (I was sans company... I would never do so while eating with others...) and I was cruising this very site. After a brief interlude in which I gave my order for some delicious pasta and Italian sausage, I decided to check the time. Now, mind you, the screen on my phone was still open, and it always shows the time, in an easy-to-read digital format. What did I do?

I turned my left wrist to look at my 47mm Fiddy Homage. And I grinned, like a Cheshire nightmare.

As awesome as a phone or a tablet or a laptop might be, they just don have the spirit, or the mechanical beauty of a fine wristwatch. This will always be so.

Waipio Jeff

No one that is buying the Galaxy Gear watch "thingy" is buying it as a watch or to tell time in any way. Purely electronic gadgetry.