Sign in to follow this  
wrenches&watches

A Hitman's Watch Box.... (reboot)

wrenches&watches

Picked this beauty up from Acetimer.com this week. Nothing extraordinary or fancy, the hinges could use an upgrade and of course the case material is thin, but for the money (cost was only about $60-65 to my door from Cali) it is an awesome place to store my watches! I'm often on the go or in need of safe storage for my gems and this can't be beat for an entry level case. Not only is it extremely functional and practical, it has clean lines, is attractive, has an importance in appearance, and the handle, although cheap looking, feels awesome in the hand. The locks are fully functional and provide a little extra security and the pillows, slot sizes and foam are all well thought out and perfectly sized for all kinds of watches. As you'll see from the pics there are 15 slots and only 7 watches secured so as this is my first of many posts in 'my collection' you can see I am halfway there to completion (hehehe) with plenty of room to grow! Please enjoy.....

IMAG0795.jpg

IMAG0796.jpg

IMAG0797.jpg

IMAG0800.jpg

IMAG0806.jpg

IMAG0807.jpg

IMAG0812.jpg

IMAG0808.jpg

IMAG0811.jpg

...To Be Continued.

Livebythebody

Nice case, nice PAMs! I have 3 the same out of your collection, good taste...

wrenches&watches

Thank you, thank you, if I had a million dollars to blow I'd be a scary Paneristi.

Livebythebody
Thank you, thank you, if I had a million dollars to blow I'd be a scary Paneristi.

The 253 is my perfect daily beater, PAMs are addictive ...

wrenches&watches

The 253 has been flawless for me. You'd think with a dome like that it'd have a scratch or two, but nada. And it has seen a lot of gym time around a lot of heavy lifting. I've used the chrono feature over and over for timing sets and it's been super reliable. Best watch I've ever bought. Wish I could sat that for all my A7750's :sad:

yawn

its working now, not bad collection, cool watch case ;)

wrenches&watches

Thanks Yawn, trial and error to find those keepers, and one's a Gen, quess which?

chats

that case is a killer !!

SSTEEL

Looks like a good case for those of us who have larger watches. Your Explorer II looks lost in there!

wrenches&watches

Haha, It's a TAG Formula 1, but it does in that picture doesn't it. Fits snuggly though, doesn't move around a bit.

machiavegli

Should go old school gangsta and customize a violin case :) nice watches!

-Mach

Rockzz22

nice case and lots of nice watches.