Sign in to follow this  
cogwatch

I wore a rep to an AD this weekend - story inside.......

Klink

Guy goes in AD with Rep Watch..

Salesman recognizes rep immediately.. thinks, maybe this guy has some money to buy gen..

Salesman compliments the fakerooo of watchy..

Guy feels chuffed that he pulled one over on salesman..

Sound of laughter, once guy leaves store..

Life is Good!

Klink

cogwatch
FFS do i need to read 16 pages because i was busy doing something yesterday. Anyone here who can give me a 5 line summary as I would hate to think i missed something exciting? Actually don't bother as i really could not give a toss about the rights or wrongs of wearing a rep in a TD. i have never even thought about it, I go in with whatever is on my wrist that day gen or rep and no one ever takes a blind bit of notice - unless its a massive Invicta then they all run for cover. 1%20worm.gif
Took a watch into AD HAd a chat about watches Left the AD Posted all about it here Got flames to a God like level Your comment. Ok ? :giggle:

+1,000,000,000

Why are all the rational members just now getting to this thread today :lol:

BTW, after yesterday's posts I was standing on the rail on the Golden Gate Bridge last night ready to jump. But then I realized that though a Super Rep, my watch was nonetheless probably not waterproof. So I climbed down and went on with life.

dave1978

Still going then

Realism

Still going then

yep, because not 18 pages of congratulatory messages

onzenuub

Guy goes in AD with Rep Watch..

Salesman recognizes rep immediately.. thinks, maybe this guy has some money to buy gen..

Salesman compliments the fakerooo of watchy..

Guy feels chuffed that he pulled one over on salesman..

Sound of laughter, once guy leaves store..

Life is Good!

Klink

:rofl:

Olly
FFS do i need to read 16 pages because i was busy doing something yesterday. Anyone here who can give me a 5 line summary as I would hate to think i missed something exciting? Actually don't bother as i really could not give a toss about the rights or wrongs of wearing a rep in a TD. i have never even thought about it, I go in with whatever is on my wrist that day gen or rep and no one ever takes a blind bit of notice - unless its a massive Invicta then they all run for cover. 1%20worm.gif
Took a watch into AD HAd a chat about watches Left the AD Posted all about it here Got flames to a God like level Your comment. Ok ? :giggle:

+1,000,000,000

BTW, after yesterday's posts I was standing on the rail on the Golden Gate Bridge last night ready to jump. But then I realized that though a Super Rep, my watch was nonetheless probably not waterproof. So I climbed down and went on with life.

:lol:

Realism

Olly sure is a rational millionaire!

Olly

Oh yes..........

scorpion

+1,000,000,000

Sorry I was late to the party, i was busy fixing my Festina Tour de France as it had a poor end link join due to a bent springbar.

i would post of photo but the haters would come out and bitch about it being big and ugly :suck:

Olly
:lol: No dout, PeOpLe WoUlD Go MaD :giggle:

Realism

+1,000,000,000

Sorry I was late to the party, i was busy fixing my Festina Tour de France as it had a poor end link join due to a bent springbar.

i would post of photo but the haters would come out and bitch about it being big and ugly :suck:

wouldn't even be close to 17 page anyway... who cares bout some swissy watches

Olly sure is a rational millionaire!

Oh yes..........

Those statement doesn't contradict?

Olly
:Whistle:

Gymlover2011

Why can't you all just leave it.. jeesh!

Realism

Why can't you all just leave it.. jeesh!

why must I leave? - please advise

Kleen™

Time for necro-posting the shite out of this topic. Wot woz the topic anyhoooooo......?

Olly

Oh this is a never ending game. One guy says one thing and 50 people flame ! Last one to flame gets flamed and they get flamed also :rofl:

Realism

Time for necro-posting the shite out of this topic. Wot woz the topic anyhoooooo......?

I wore a rep to an AD this weekend - story inside....... <---- title

Kleen™
Oh this is a never ending game. One guy says one thing and 50 people flame ! Last one to flame gets flamed and they get flamed also :rofl:

Fuck you. Burn in the eternal bonfire of Hellish flame.

Olly

Will do, Chow :Bolt:

Aren

MENSTRUATION! MENSTRUATION! MENSTRUATION!

- some have PM'ed me saying it should be "RETRIBUTION" but I don't know latin and honestly don't give a shit: I just came here to see some blood...!

Kleen...I think this is more what you were going for...

I can't believe this still lives.

:rofl:

onzenuub

RWG-5th-birthday-banner_zps09f3765f.jpg

andyboy

t15184.gif

Realism

RWG-5th-birthday-banner_zps09f3765f.jpg

will I be able to wear that Raymond Weil to OP's AD?

BigsCG

Why are all the noobs so sensitive? Every comment on the internet is basically this...

Talk_zps9aede2cb.gif

Enjoy the banter and embrace the nuthouse!

scorpion

1 flames.gif

Flame ON :giggle: