Sign in to follow this  
cogwatch

I wore a rep to an AD this weekend - story inside.......

cogwatch

Everybody here, including me, is a fucking criminal by legal standards, so why are you all judging this guy. He bought a rep and he can wear it any way he fucking wants to. Look at you all judging. It laughable. You've got to be kidding yourself if you think dealers and manufacturers are not aware that high quality reps exist.

buying a rep in the States is legal... apparently you didn't read the earlier 6 pages.... it is a tasteless act to be flaunting a rep @ an AD... read much in the future...

Realism, why do you say "to be flaunting a rep @ an AD". Though I in fact completely agree with jeffrx on his overall comment, independent of that, what does "to be flaunting a rep @ and AD" have anything to with this conversation?

Zachthebaker

So what if he wears a Rep into an AD, what's the big deal??

this fucking guy again...

Why don't fuck off you shit stirring know it all!

Yes I did fucking search the forum and guess what loads of people wear reps into an AD, so what!! Even some of the mods have done it. To deliberately pass it off as gen to an AD is stupid but it casually wear one in an AD discreetly - or it that a capital offense too??

Im sorry I hurt your feelings.... really I am.. you fucking queer

You really are a complete toss pot aren't?? you don't even listen to the mod on page 1 and start being a complete twat again!!

gB.
:popcorn:

Realism

Everybody here, including me, is a fucking criminal by legal standards, so why are you all judging this guy. He bought a rep and he can wear it any way he fucking wants to. Look at you all judging. It laughable. You've got to be kidding yourself if you think dealers and manufacturers are not aware that high quality reps exist.

buying a rep in the States is legal... apparently you didn't read the earlier 6 pages.... it is a tasteless act to be flaunting a rep @ an AD... read much in the future...

Realism, why do you say "to be flaunting a rep @ an AD". Though I in fact completely agree with jeffrx on his overall comment, independent of that, what does "to be flaunting a rep @ and AD" have anything to with this conversation?

I am explaining in general... why the fuck do you feel I am even commenting on your situation...

are you feeling hurt or something that you don't get a wee woo wahh comment?

Kleen™
Everybody here, including me, is a fucking criminal by legal standards, so why are you all judging this guy.

Wotaloadabollox. Nothing criminal about buying, owning and wearing reps in many countries!

It's the selling that is problematic - and bringing a BigMac to a french restaurant...

E-man82

I am still a newbie but this thread has taught me a lot about AD etiquette.

I have a group of friends in NY that actually work for Rolex Service Dept. [they are the ones who repair the movements when someone still has a warranty, you wont imagine how many time those things break!] they absolutely love watches but are more interested in the quality of their internal movements than their appearance.

Since they are always around and at different gatherings, I always bump in to them, they enjoy checking watches [gen or rep] the funny thing is that they seem to always have a friction ball or a snappy opener with them, in any event they always want to opening everyone's watches at the party, to peak inside.

As a result posing won't work in our circle, so out the gate just tell them its a rep, they will smile, open it, give you 30 minute discussion as to why your movements are so inferior, then move on, the moral of the story is "There's no future in fronting!"

Since my buddies are smarter than 90% of the AD's out there, should I not wear my reps around them, should I be ashamed of my reps, I think not!

Be proud of your reps, wear them well!

Olly
Everybody here, including me, is a fucking criminal by legal standards, so why are you all judging this guy.

Wotaloadabollox. Nothing criminal about buying, owning and wearing reps in many countries!

It's the selling that is problematic - and bringing a BigMac to a french restaurant...

Hahahha Love that :rofl::lol:

Realism

yep for a reason... people rip people off... and income stream to protect... lobbyists money to fight for

elp

We're hardly paragons of morality being in the rep game (not criminals ourselves, but assist a very gray economy) -we just enjoy nice watches most of us couldn't afford as gens and are comfortable with replicas and design rights violation (I'm not a lawyer, you know what I mean).

So was the OP tasteless? That's relative, and we can all have an opinion, but he's hardly a serial killer worthy of some of the comments here IMHO.

Zachthebaker

Aaaaaaand the story of how Odyseus came about is uncovered

Aren

:huh: you mean...a BigMac isn't fine cuisine and up there with a fine dining experience???

Olly
:rofl:

black263

Lowerdexpectations.jpg

According to Wiki, he is renowned for "his brilliance, guile, and versatility. "

And an inability to spell Odysseus :suck:

Zachthebaker

Lowerdexpectations.jpg

According to Wiki, he is renowned for "his brilliance, guile, and versatility. "

And an inability to spell Odysseus :suck:

agreed... im just spelling it as he does :rofl:

Aren

:huh: you mean...a BigMac isn't fine cuisine and up there with a fine dining experience???

Don't you laugh Olly.

I was also always told that six inches was the length of my pinky.

OMG...lighten up guys. Listen to Klink...Life is good.

If not...listen to Cyril and beware.

:lol:

Kleen™

Shouldn't that be "aggred"...

Olly

Don't you laugh Olly.

Oh yer, you keep telling your self that :wub:

black263

Don't you laugh Olly.

My wife used to say I had a 9 incher. I was quite pleased until I found out she was measuring 4 inches out, an inch across and 4 inches back down the other side.

andygt

Who cares?

Odyseus

Look you juvenile twat why don't you go fuck yourself !??

At least I try to help people on this forum, and post tutorials for the benefit of others??

what the fuck have you contributed?? Piss all from what I can see.

black263

I'll go and get a landing net Zach. I think you have a bite.

cogwatch

I am explaining in general... why the fuck do you feel I am even commenting on your situation...

are you feeling hurt or something that you don't get a wee woo wahh comment?

No.

Zachthebaker

At least I try to help people on this forum, and post tutorials for the benefit of others??

this pic is a great contribution

Olly

Hear hear. :beer2: