Sign in to follow this  
pinkyw

Watch Eden

pinkyw

Hi

I have already ordered a watch from Lawrence which is on it's way, but now have the bug and have been looking at a site called Watch Eden does anyone have any feedback on them !!! they are listed on another forum as a dealer but was wondering if anybody on here has dealt with them, Positive or Negative feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Donna

greg_r

Watcheden have had their problems in the past, but they're fairly okay these days. To be honest, I'm not sure why you'd buy from them rather than PrestigeWatchCo, WatchInternational, Lawrence or Timesshop, though. They may list a lot of watches, but the reason why you find stuff there that isn't seen elsewhere is that there's a lot of low-end junk on that site - some of the better stuff tends to be a bit expensive too...

trailboss99

Watcheden are ok but there are plenty of good dealers here.

Col.

Waipio Jeff

Low end junk for the most part. I have purchased 3 times and all went back for one reason or another.

Member X

I have nothing more to add to the above :unsure:

Other than make sure you post some pics when your watch arrives :P lol

pinkyw

thanks for your responces so far, gives me something to think about!!! :Hmmmph:

jmd33

Not to dissent (because these guys know way more than I do), but I have bought many times from WE without issue. I also buy from other dealers (Hont, etc...) - and so far every watch I have bought from WE has been great (knock on wood maybe). I tried Timeshop but had a bad experience with QC.

I only buy low end 21j shit or gen - so just take my $.02 with a grain of salt.......

robbnj

If you order from them, just mention you're a board member & ask "Sarah" to make sure you get a good watch on the first try.

They grab from stock without QC; you want to increase your odds of getting something good.