Sign in to follow this  
TRANSPORTER

Vintage 7002-7001

TRANSPORTER

Ok guys I fell for it and its on its way to me as I type from the US bought off the bay.

I'm looking at sympathetically modding it once I've stripped and cleaned the movement and here lies my request.

I've done a good search over the net and can only find simple schematic drawings of the movement (cousinsuk) I'm trying to find a downloadable service/ technical manual so that I can do a proper job.

Many thanks guys for any help/links

TRANSPORTER

Cheers for that sconey, I've got that one bookmarked already, just incase I put a 7s26 in the case, how much difference is there between the 7002 and 7s26 movements??

TRANSPORTER

Yep got that one as well, I even contacted seiko via email for a tech manual and they sent me via a PDF link the exact same one. As good as it is, I feel it's not detailed enough for those if us who are not fully trained.

I like the look of this item on the bay, it looks like it holds alot more info than what seiko could supply me with, don't know if anyone here has bought one if these and could give me a heads up as to what it's like????

Here's the item number for the search 281065169836

Edited by TRANSPORTER

sconehead

Yep got that one as well, I even contacted seiko via email for a tech manual and they sent me via a PDF link the exact same one. As good as it is, I feel it's not detailed enough for those if us who are not fully trained.

I like the look of this item on the bay, it looks like it holds alot more info than what seiko could supply me with, don't know if anyone here has bought one if these and could give me a heads up as to what it's like????

Here's the item number for the search 281065169836

...take one for the team...if it's any good you could always use that cd/dvd burner of yours or dropbox to 'share' the wealth...;)