Sign in to follow this  
TAGster

Question: which dealer carries the most accurate PAM?

TAGster

I am thinking to buy a PAM rep., and I´ve been reading many threads here, but I didn´t find an answer to my question:

Which dealer, in your oppinion think carries the best PAM reps?. I am looking to get a classic PAM 111 or maybe a PAM 241 power reserve.

What I would like is a very accurate rep., with the less flaws on it. What should I, in your experience be aware of?: hands, date, case, back case, etc.

Also, I know there are many PAM enthusiasts here, so could you please post some photos of your PAMs (111 or 241 or similar) and let me know if you consider your rep is quite close to the gen.

Thanks for reading and for the help.

Cheers!

greg_r

Robert (PrestigeWatchCo) and DSN are the go-to-guys for Panerai. DSN for the exotica and Robert for everything else.

For what it's worth, most of my better PAMs have come from Robert.

As far as accuracy goes, no rep is 100% - you can spend $1500 on a highly modded version from Little Hero and it's still not 100% there. However, you can get something very decent for around the $250-$300ish. Bearing in mind that hardly anybody out there knows anything about Panerai, you're not going to get called out...

I don't have any 44mm PAMs these days (I stick to Radiomirs and 47mm models), but here's a shot of the 111h I sold to Dingle a while back:

111_bclt.JPG

dingle
:lol: :lol: :lol::blink::D

TAGster

Hi Greg, I haven´t said thanks for your reply to this post and for your answer.

I got a PAM012 Asian Unitas 6497 from Mary, which arrived today. I will take some photos tomorrow and post a review.

Thanks!!

greg_r

Good to hear! Looking forward to the pics :notworthy:

1_klean_watch

Ummm...looks everyone agrees that robert has the best reps. Who is DNS?

speedzmaster

Panerai!

Aren

My PAM's are from PrestigeWatchCo (Robert) and they are fabulous...

You can't go wrong with PWC PAMs. PWC is a trusted dealer of long and reputable standing here.

I don't know about other dealers, but PWC has a great track record and high quality watches.

:Whistle: @speedz...great comment