Sign in to follow this  
kenshide

Scam by trustytimewatches.com

kenshide

I am new here and thought of buying a rep rolex sub to get myself started. I read about andrew ttw888.com but the website just does not load at all. So i thought they shifted to trustytimewatches.com.

Never in my mind had i thought someone will actually copied almost the same things into their webby. So I just made a purchase only to realise that I have been scammed....haiz...should have come this forum earlier before i made any purchase.

Anyway, anyone has any ideas if I will still be able to get a watch from this scam website cos I have been exchanging emails with this person called Sally.

And is there anyways I can access andrew trusty time website?

George.

Sorry to hear you were scammed. Depending on how the payment was made, you may be able to reverse it.

Always use the trusted dealers in the black bar at the top. You cannot go wrong there.

In the mean time, go and introduce yourself in the new members section.

Del

Sorry to hear this. Maybe you can cancel your credit card payment?

As for the real Trusty Time website - it loads perfectly for me. Use the link in the Trusted Dealer page (link at very top of page). :)

kenshide

nah its too late...called the bank..and they can't reverse it cos payment already made to them...

sigh....damn unlucky...

myaz
:frusty:

garyepw

I am new here and thought of buying a rep rolex sub to get myself started. I read about andrew ttw888.com but the website just does not load at all. So i thought they shifted to trustytimewatches.com.

Never in my mind had i thought someone will actually copied almost the same things into their webby. So I just made a purchase only to realise that I have been scammed....haiz...should have come this forum earlier before i made any purchase.

Anyway, anyone has any ideas if I will still be able to get a watch from this scam website cos I have been exchanging emails with this person called Sally.

Mate, as a fellow newbie can I can just say that you'll get little sympathy on here as TD's is the only way ahead. I know you thought Andrew had shifted his website, but consider this; we are dealing with people who copy products, so it's perfectly understandable that others will also copy the TD's products/websites so as to live off the good rep they get from forums such as this. It's a pity you'd never been on Andrew's website previously as he has a banner warning against other sites copying his name. Maybe try and recover a little of your losses by a M2M sale here and always access the dealer's sites from the Trusted Dealer's section.

kenshide

anyway I received the watch. just not sure if it carry the specs I paid for.

neil

Pix?

jgoorn
axebuilder-albums-miscellaneous-picture52670-holy-thread-resurrection-batman.jpg

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

At least something turned up I guess.....

Most importantly.... your in the right place now.......

Andrew... is a really good guy for your next good quality rep..... just bought 4 off him...... very efficient service ... and excellent AP reps....

Bear in mind his site does go down from time to time.... so if you don't get it.... try later..... always use the link from the TD section here if unsure....

AND POST SOME PICS !!

Edited by andman

trailboss99

nah its too late...called the bank..and they can't reverse it cos payment already made to them...

sigh....damn unlucky...

WTF? Of cause they can! All you needed do is tell 'em the site you paid is a scam and not the one you thought you were dealing with. Now you have something in hand you just need to tell 'em you didn't get what you paid for (ie: you received a different, low quality watch compared to what you ordered) and they will fix it.

DR3M3L

sigh....damn unlucky...

WTF? Of cause they can! All you needed do is tell 'em the site you paid is a scam and not the one you thought you were dealing with. Now you have something in hand you just need to tell 'em you didn't get what you paid for (ie: you received a different, low quality watch compared to what you ordered) and they will fix it.

Actually if it's a bank wire transfer things are lot more complicated in my experience...... :( For a CC it's a total different story ofcourse.

Wriggles

axebuilder-albums-miscellaneous-picture52670-holy-thread-resurrection-batman.jpg

:wtf: Really

oddsockedone

Hi Guys

I am also a newbie here and only found out about this site after paying $$ to the Trusty Time rip off site. They sent me an email that stated that they could not process my order as my CC would not go through. Ok so I check with Wells Fargo,,, They had already taken the $ from the account. The LSOS!!. Several emails back and forth asking for explanations etc. They then concede that they do indeed have my money but cannot supply the watch I want. So I cancel the order and ask for a refund, no refunds, (Whisky Tango Foxtrot). So pick something else. So over to Wells Fargo, who say that's fraud and after an investigation I should get my money back. I have to call Wells Fargo tomorrow to follow up prior to getting any money back. In the meantime I find this site and have the watch I want on order from Andrew.

Quite the experience.

cnwh

Sue their pants down

Dear all.

need your fast help on this one, i accedintly bought from www.trusty-watches.com

they have identical site to trusty time Andrew one... i feel for their scam and there is not an option to write to them.

anyone had an experieacne with this dealier??

please help mee....

greg_r

Not much help we can offer. Yes, they're scammers pretending to be the real Trusty time.If you paid by CC or paypal do a chargeback. That's about the only option available to you.

tonyh7

So easy to fall for this. The scam websites are identical. The fact that the real addresses periodically get closed down and reopen with a different url compounds the problem.

greg_r

So easy to fall for this. The scam websites are identical. The fact that the real addresses periodically get closed down and reopen with a different url compounds the problem.

Yep - which is why you should only ever use the URL on our trusted dealer list, which we update as and when Andrew notifies us of an address change.

Genius

I did the same thing when I was new here, although with a fake perfect clones website, Learned my lesson and ONLY USE THE URL IN THE TD LIST. I was Kindof lucky and actually got a watch but it was pretty shite, you may be lucky and actually receive something

mojo2015

That's why I joined here looking for honest dealers

kelmc

Cheer up pal, your next watch from here will be an amazing one, :)

fluxcapacitor

Cheer up pal, your next watch from here will be an amazing one, :)

I second that... all purchases from td's have been superb! :)