Sign in to follow this  
bernarddevos

ndtradingcorp.com

fetasigma

be glad you didnt have to deal with the likes of DW for vintage daytona parts or 7032 patrs...sometimes for specific things you have to go outside the trusted dealers. but as long as one of the trusted dealers offers a good version of what i am after thats what i get

Brad737

I've emailed NDT 4 or 5 times trying to buy 2 dials and 2 sets of hands. Still haven't received the courtesy of a reply...

Left Coast Guy

I have to admit, I'm confused by this whole topic. It seems like a regular occurrence for someone with less than 20 posts to come on here and cry wolf about some random website they decided to buy from, so the reaction of the members about sticking to the TD list seem pretty warranted to me. I mean why would you go on a forum and ask for help related to sites the forum doesn't endorse?

But obviously this questions was the exception to rule, so it was a legit question......so I guess I'm wondering what resource the forum could provide for these vendors just outside the reach of the TD list? Would it make sense to have a Vendors section like RWI? Just something to sort out these specialty vendors so that it can be tracked and chronicled. Or does this already exist here?