Sign in to follow this  
fijishams

Sup?

fijishams

Hi guys,

I have been looking at getting some replica watches simply because there are so many watches I like but cannot even afford one of the real deal.

Have been browsing the internet for a while for reps and became a little overwhelmed at the choice of rep sites. The watches ALL look really good.

Luckily I stumbled across this site here and will do some searching. Not sure if wanting reps makes me a bad person in your eyes but boo to you if it does.

greg_r

Welcome!

Just beware that a lot of the sites out there are scammers. You can easily find yourself buying a watch on the basis of a photo of the genuine article - and when what you've ordered arrives (IF it arrives) you find yourself will a piece of overpriced junk.

Stick to the trusted dealers here - we've put a lot of effort into finding a group of dealers who won't rip you off. Don't hesitate to ask questions! :popcorn:

Ska
Not sure if wanting reps makes me a bad person in your eyes but boo to you if it does.

Hardly mate - Here it makes you an awesome guy!!!

Welcome to the mad world of RWG.

barkingtoad

Welcome Fiji

Stick with the trusted dealers here & you wont go wrong,

coolin

Hi m8e

problem I find is sooooo many great rep watches on here makes deciding a nightmare, im now down to shortlist of about 7 different ones :popcorn:

Colin

greg_r
Hi m8e

problem I find is sooooo many great rep watches on here makes deciding a nightmare, im now down to shortlist of about 7 different ones :popcorn:

Colin

you'll end up buying them all. That's what happens to the rest of us :boobies2:

AustinTech

Yeah, all of them. Do that!

Rav747

I came here wanting just a couple of Brets, an Omega and a Tag, but now my lists include, but not limited to B&R, IWC, Pan, and Mont Blanc. Its only time before i get hit with the Rollie bug.

You came to the right place, lots of good people here who will answer your questions in masses and wont overwhelm you with info.

So, as Greg said, stick to trusted dealer list and I would like to elaborate by saying practice patience now. haha.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :popcorn:

Member X

Stay away from Rolex as long as you can - once you start on that path it starts to get expensive... :boobies2: lol :popcorn:

KBH
Stay away from Rolex as long as you can - once you start on that path it starts to get expensive... ;) lol :lol:

I'm not sure which is worse, Rolex or Panerai. Those people that pay hundreds of dollars just for a crown guard are a little strange.

fijishams

Hey! Alright guys, haha wicked. Thanks a lot for the replies and warm welcome.

Lets shop!